Munchen High end show 2022

I m going 19 - 22 may to the show in munchen

Who s going?
What brands you wanna hear ??

IMG_9857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been missing the show, now that it's going to be on this year I just booked my flight yesterday. Looking forward to going :)

I m planning 1 day for Hifi deluxe .
2 days for the MOC show .

Planning for the evening will be sightseeing in Munchen ... Currywurst mit pommes und ein gutes deutches bier .

Special attention at this show will go to all the " uber " Horn and Set systems

Reactions: SCAudiophile
I m planning 1 day for Hifi deluxe .
2 days for the MOC show .

Planning for the evening will be sightseeing in Munchen ... Currywurst mit pommes und ein gutes deutches bier .

Special attention at this show will go to all the " uber ' Horn and Set systems
Hifi Deluxe often has some very interesting and good sounding rooms. In the past rooms like Acapella, Diesis audio and Alsyvox were there. Some other lesser known systems have been quite nice in the past there. Better for a small company I think then the boxes on the ground floor of Munich, which have real hit/miss on the sound and the ambient sound level is high.

I always go 3 days and i am always excited like a baby when i enter.
Hope dont cancel this year,but in Italy and Europe every day is worse,so may is too near,i dont know
So.. Gian.. have you decided to go to Munich? I'm still thinking, probably yes and may be with Piero/cuprone1.
I looked to the Brand directory and many of my interest will not exhibit, about speakers it's missing Von Schweikert (my favourite listen in Munchen with VR11..); Coincident and Evolution Acoustics (both never seen in Munchen).
About electronics there are some crucial missing: first of all Pilium amplifiers that in recent times have raised in popularity, but also Violalabs does not exhibith anymore and in the digital domain is unexplicable to me that EMM labs and Playback design will not have a listening room...
So.. I'll decide during next weekend, flights are cheap still but probably will raise quickly.
my best
Marco

So.. Gian.. have you decided to go to Munich? I'm still thinking, probably yes and may be with Piero/cuprone1.
I looked to the Brand directory and many of my interest will not exhibit, about speakers it's missing Von Schweikert (my favourite listen in Munchen with VR11..); Coincident and Evolution Acoustics (both never seen in Munchen).
About electronics there are some crucial missing: first of all Pilium amplifiers that in recent times have raised in popularity, but also Violalabs does not exhibith anymore and in the digital domain is unexplicable to me that EMM labs and Playback design will not have a listening room...
So.. I'll decide during next weekend, flights are cheap still but probably will raise quickly.
my best
Marco
Ciao,
i dont go at 99.99% because i am become lazy and have no interest for any products in Munich.
Even if is always a joy to go.
Only product i have interest are CH L 10,already listened in CH,Thrax Libra and Heros mk II for my second system with Thrax Lyra,already listening well from Italian distributor.
Every system MBL,Tad,Gobel,Magico,Marten,Ewstelon and many many others listened many times but i dont like

Reactions: Golum and bonzo75
Thanks, I will come and say hi, will you be at ifi stand?

I have a list of what I want to see but half of it is work and half pleasure. I am an audio enthusiast but also have a budding speaker company :)
@kodomo probably, I'll. Not sure yet. Going to the shows is always very draining, yet very rewarding. Business is business, but for me, it's the people that make the whole thing worthwhile. Is there going to be your stand there too?

@kodomo probably, I'll. Not sure yet. Going to the shows is always very draining, yet very rewarding. Business is business, but for me, it's the people that make the whole thing worthwhile. Is there going to be your stand there too?
No, I am just a trade visitor this year, maybe next year.

One of my friends who is with me also represents ifi but in Turkey. So, we will most probably visit the stand. I would be happy to meet you.

No, I am just a trade visitor this year, maybe next year.

One of my friends who is with me also represents ifi but in Turkey. So, we will most probably visit the stand. I would be happy to meet you.
I'll try my best to be there! It would be so nice to meet you, and the people from forums in person.

Reactions: kodomo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing