Munchen High end show 2022

I m going 19 - 22 may to the show in munchen

Who s going?
What brands you wanna hear ??

IMG_9857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to Everyone!
We from Kroma Audio speaker manufacture from Spain would like to invite the WBF members to our room in Hifideluxe.

We will premier the new Flagship Turandot together with Gryphon Apex Power amp, Commander preamp plus Wadax Reference Dac. Also premier of RMD Audio Reference Tape Preamp and Reference phono preamp.

The smallest system will premier smaller Kroma speaker with Viola Audio Labs.

After two years without shows will be a great pleasure to share our work with all of you.

All the best
Miguel

Does someone know what the set-up (source, amps, speakers) will be of Oswalds Mill Audio at HE Munich?
Thanks

Matt

Does someone know what the set-up (source, amps, speakers) will be of Oswalds Mill Audio at HE Munich?
Thanks

Matt
Matt,

The oMA room will feature the K3 TT with the new Special K amp and debuting the Ne “museum” speakers. Will also have the new K5 on static display. The DeVilles may make it into the system also. Will have a CAD digital system for cartridge changes and when needed. Analysis Plus cables and Equipment-Tech power will also be in the room.

Beau

ALSYVOX will premier RAFFAELLO in room E228 Atrium 4.2. Raffaello is a 3 way symmetrical ribbon planar speaker (double midrange and double woofer) with 97 db sensitivity. The system on demo will be: TAIKO AUDIO extreme server with DA converter, JADIS JPS2/JA80-MKII pre/power combo.

Hello to Everyone!
We from Kroma Audio speaker manufacture from Spain would like to invite the WBF members to our room in Hifideluxe.

We will premier the new Flagship Turandot together with Gryphon Apex Power amp, Commander preamp plus Wadax Reference Dac. Also premier of RMD Audio Reference Tape Preamp and Reference phono preamp.

The smallest system will premier smaller Kroma speaker with Viola Audio Labs.

After two years without shows will be a great pleasure to share our work with all of you.

All the best
Miguel

Great besides the speakers , i definetively wanna hear the new Gryphons and the WADAX digital off course and tape pre

Last edited:
I will be there all four days. If anybody wants to meet to exchange some audiophile knowledge (and a beer), please email me.

Next month I should be receiving some new equipment that I purchased: CH M10 stereo, Taiko Extreme, and Totaldac Twelve upgraded to mk.3.

Last edited:
I will be there all four days. If anybody wants to meet to exchange some audiophile knowledge, please email me.

Next month I should be receiving some new equipment that I purchased: CH M10 stereo, Taiko Extreme, and Totaldac Twelve upgraded to mk.3.
When you are tired of audiophile knowledge I will share a Dunkelweiss! :)

Reactions: VPN
I m going 19 - 22 may to the show in munchen

Who s going?
What brands you wanna hear ??

I'm going - this evening!! :)

It's going to three very exciting days at the Messe.

I will try to document as much as I can, filming with my new Sony camera.

So, for those who don't get to travel over the big pond and simply don't have time to visit the show - do check out my new YouTube channel. :)

All the best
Frederick

www.immersivesoundtech.com

Don't have my pictures organized but I can tell you that the show has been more crowded than many expected for a Press/Industry day especially since there are 2 this year. Haven't had time to do much listening as I have been working in the OMA room. If you are coming during the next 3 days, stop by and say hello. I will hopefully get some photos organized to post soon.

Reactions: Alrainbow
Don't have my pictures organized but I can tell you that the show has been more crowded than many expected for a Press/Industry day especially since there are 2 this year. Haven't had time to do much listening as I have been working in the OMA room. If you are coming during the next 3 days, stop by and say hello. I will hopefully get some photos organized to post soon.
When will those dinky table top mini OMA (Fleetwood) horns be available?
Excelsior_wireless-1089c-1-800x443.jpg

Reactions: Alrainbow and Ed.P
Are they showing there monarchs there.
best sound for me at his place aside of the massive horns he has.
very kind man very cool to talk to

The OMA room at the 2022 Munich Show has on active display;

K3 TT with Schroder SLM tonearm and PhaseMation PP-2000 cartridge
Custom K3 stand with Consolidated Audio Step-up transformer
OMA PD2 Phono Stage (premier)
Special K Integrate Amplifier (premier)
The Museum Loudspeakers (premier)
Fleetwood Sound Company Deville SQ Loudspeakers (appointment listening)
Equi=Tech 2QRE Balanced Power Supply
Analysis Plus Silver Apex Cable and Power Cord Loom
OMA Racks Sound Treatments

IMG_2581.jpeg

Will go see those today. So far, highlight is the new Aries Cerat Speaker, Aurora, and new triode/FET integrated amp, Aperio. Living Voice didn’t bring their big system this year but the newest Avatar model (RW4 I think) was very musical. Alsyvox was ok but not as good as past shows. Western Electric introduced a new amp and speaker with rather unique mid and high drivers…pretty cool and interesting potential. Cessaro had their new small model with a sub and it sounded lively with good resolution. Magico with Soulution was soulless. Magico with Pillium not much better.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing