Munchen High end show 2022

I m going 19 - 22 may to the show in munchen

Who s going?
What brands you wanna hear ??

IMG_9857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But whatever anyone says on WBF, i still love ML old school levinson digital , you can call me deaf whatever i dont care ,lol.
The wadax might well change that however but i would need to have it playing at home for a month.

I've been limited in the rooms that I have been able to take some time in but if you are looking for horns I would also suggest the Admire Audio room. They are stuck in a bad room but they made the most of it from what I heard they offer a coherent presentation and don't overdrive the bass even in that small room. Haven't been able to sit down and listen to the Cessaro/TW room but I want to get there before the show is over. Wasn't too impressed with the Einstein room but I was not in a good seat and there was a lot of moving around. Friends have told me to give it another chance.

Beau

I urge anyone there to check out the OMA room; D105.

You might mention to Beau that I recommended them!
Thanks for the recommendation. It's an interesting perspective, working in a room. Both exhausting and exhilarating. What I am not looking forward to is repacking all that gear in the crates in such a limited time.

Im half way the hifi deluxe show .
Not listened to Wadax yet View attachment 93030 View attachment 93031
Currently At FM acoustics .
Sounds very good best what ive heard so far

What suprised me in a positive way was Bayz audio .
I have heard the bayz speakers on pillium amps and preamps
with tape and digital
at axpona and at rhapsody audio a few times
they are very good sounding period
you will be amazed how good they sound
tape is tape a higher density sound puts you st the venue
digital was esoteric also very good.
im nit there but so feel this is must listen to room

my yesterdays highlight was Phasemation phono, pre and amps playing the little Wolf von Langa speakers, the Japanese guys from Phasemation had some nice classic recordings playing.

YG Sonya powered from Burmester was good as well, but many other demoes were just bad, they need some more days playing…

Today my main focus will be Admire Audio from Spain and Einstein from Germany with their new Horn speakers.
Sorry, but I didn’t think the Phasemation/Wolf Von Langa was very good. Just ok. I was expecting more given what I heard about Phasemation.

Okay disclaimer lol
What i describe today is solely my opninion
Andromeda does not take any responsabilty on purchases based on the opinions posted here.
PS .Unfortunately also nobody is paying AA to post opinions .
Andromeda audio makes the LS he wants and buys the gear he wants .
Please do not contact me directly for negative comments .
Thank you have a nice day

Attachments

• 20220521_095054.jpg
    20220521_095054.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 37
Went today and it’s fun but not a well balanced audio system. Very midrange centric but lively.
Well we are trying to be good neighbors. Bass is active so we have it toned down a bit to keep the neighbors happy. Midrange centric isn’t a bad place to be though

beau

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing