Music Videos - - The Greats!

From The Commitments....(damn, when is this coming out on Blu-ray?).

And I think that Maria Doyle Kennedy has one of the most sultry voices ever......yummy, yummy, yummy.

Jascha Heifitz

Playing the piece that he made famous in one of the RCA Living Stereo "shaded dog" recordings:

Often thought to be one of the greatest violinists ever, Heifitz possessed supernatural pyrotechnical ability and supposedly had the ego to match!

Lee

Ok...I'll tone it down if you wish, but not with more old-time Jazz or classical. How about something from two legends..

John

My "experimental" days are behind me, but I love going back and listening to the tunes I was "morphing" out on, so to speak.

John

I could have used a live video, but they're crap....so here's the original.

John

Last edited:

AS you might guess I'm headed to DUke Ellingotn and Count Basie.

Ron yes I'm a fan. I was such a a fan of Vanessa, my girlfriend took the poster off the wall and ripped it up.

Duke Ellington

I like Vanessa too, I wished I could have attended this live performance of her.

Whitney in her prime. (Need to double click on play button for a new browser to open)

[video=dailymotion;x28chl]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28chl_national-anthem-usawhitney-houston_music[/video]

Burt and Barbra. 1971.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu