Music Videos - - The Greats!

Me too.

Paying homage to the extraordinary talents (including a 4 octave voice) of Freddie Mercury:

And, finally:

How many of you would have the guts to wear those shorts at all, let alone in front of thousands of people?

Paying homage to the extraordinary talents (including a 4 octave voice) of Freddie Mercury:

And, finally:

How many of you would have the guts to wear those shorts at all, let alone in front of thousands of people?

I would have loved to watch these live. What a guy.

It's available on Linn vinyl and CD. Great recordings. I accept your compliment on her behalf.

For some reason I like them. Not sure why.

Okay nothing wrong with a little cheescake?

Or a little eighties rap. Anyone know how to find that commercial with the guys dancing to this in thier office? I think it's the FedEx Commercial.

Steve Winwood & Eric Clapton @ Crossroads 2007

Steve Forbert - Goin' Down To Laurel

Bought this LP when it was first released and had high hopes for a potential star in the making.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu