Music Videos - - The Greats!

A true angel. left us far too soon.

excellent.

I like the Ohio naExpress version too.

This guy is so popular, the rumor is he was declared a national treasure so he could not leave Brazil!.

Jimmy Rosenberg

I think this is Portuguese. Flora Purim iis form Bazil. An
other national treasure.

Maybe this doesn't belong in a thread called "The Greats", but it is a great song......

Alfie Zappacosta - Start Again

If I posted this already I aplogize (35 pages is a bit much to peel through). I grew up with this .....saw him before he ever hit the big time, along with a few others...

Not Greg, but I saw it and enjoyed it. I thought Aretha looked pretty good for as sick as she is supposed to be. I also couldn't get over the Jagger performance. He has great genes as both his parents lived very long lives and his dad was a physical ed teacher in Great Britain. I am three years younger than him and they would had to bury me if I jumped around like that for even 2 minutes.

Greg, did you catch the Aretha tribute to open up the Grammy Awards?

I missed it. I think it takes alot of courage to sing Arethas' songs. They always come up short. I don't pay much to anything wih word Grammy in front of it.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu