Music Videos - - The Greats!

This thread has been dormant for almost a week...shame, shame people!

Here's a little Leon & Mary Russell for you! Not live, but a great tune nonetheless.

A sort of more sophisticated Tracy Chapman. Quite a find.

Maybe I already posted this (wouldn't surprise me), but I'm not going through 38 pages to find out, so suck it up....:p

Here's a little Tragically Hip! Gord Downey is a poet extraordinaire, and I love the fact he writes about his roots. One of the few great Canadian artists that truly celebrates our nation by writing songs about it. I wish more artists would do that, no matter where they're from. Bobcaygeon, for those unfamiliar, is just a few hours drive from the Toronto metropolis we so love to dump on as Canadians.

I have no idea why, but I'm feeling a bit patriotic at the moment.

Here's another, and it probably won't be the last one either. Gotta love The Hip!

The Tragically - 38 years old!

I could do more, but I'll refrain........last one therefore (maybe)

This is my personal favourite.

Last one...I promise

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast!:D

I think I posted this before, but ...oh well......really diggin' John Kay and Steppenwolf right this second. He may have been out of his prime, but he still rocks with energy and passion!.

Just to break the monotony for about 40 seconds. Enjoy!

I admit..I am a Natalie Merchant fan (10,000 Maniacs)...so here is a little someting. And yes, she can kick off her shoes under my bed anytime.

I may have posted this before (so sorry if i did), but Ms. Anita Baker just wows me and I wanted to share.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu