Music Videos - - The Greats!

Lee, if you are a DirecTV subscriber the Audience channel has the Live From Guitar Center series. Different musicians perform at The Guitar Center on Sunset in Hollywood (a place where I spent much of my youth) and also sit down for interviews. Amongst the musicians are Rodrigo Y Gabriela. Very interesting interview, to state nothing of the songs they played. And you're spot on in your take on them: Wow!

I have all of their albums. Phenomenal.

I just had to share this. I'd never seen this video before and I've always loved Nat King Cole. To me there isn't a voice that comes even close.

Sorry for the interruption...

very smooth

Tom anytime.

This is from my favorite new album "Dirty Radio" Sallie Ford and Go Outside:

Love the lyrics!

I think I'm in love with Sallie Ford.

Just saw Cyndi Lauper sing the national anthem match before the S. WIlliam v Wazniacki . Cyndi is "So Strange."

This might be a little out there for the WBF but I'm a big fan of the Scissor Sisters. They are a little raunchy and very campy but a great band. Got to see them in concert a couple years ago and agree with the critic who said "if you don't like the Scissor Sisters, you don't like fun!"

Just follow the links...

More at http://www.scissorsisters.com/videos

Uh, is this some kind of gay/transgender band?? I feel like I accidently stumbled into a gay nightclub. And not one of those stories you hear guys tell when they say that 3 beers later they noticed something was wrong. This would be llike 3 seconds.

Toots and the Maytals I love the reggae.

Bonnie Bramlet

I would pay to hear her sing happy birthday or a Lullabye.

Sorry if this is a repost, but I just can't get tired of watching this. If I were there, I probably couldn't sleep for a few nights. ;) Love that girl Amy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu