Music Videos - - The Greats!

Dare I say Prince's performance there better than any music he has created himself? Very fun.

Them is fightin' words.. ;-)

He playing at the Tacoma Dome on 12/19, I'd challenge you to buy decent tickets and see if your opinion holds. I've seen him in concert three times, amazing performer and one of the best guitarists I've ever heard.

Finally found the full version of ECHOES (25:11) from David Gilmour's Live In Gdansk album. As you know this was Richard (Rick) Wright's last live performance and to me this is the best version of ECHOES ever laid down (including the orginal). Somehow Rick and David knew this was going be the last time they would be playing together. Watching it on video and listening to it on my Live In Gdansk LP boxset sends shivers throughout me.

This is Rick's swansong......thank you Richard!

Just bought the vinyl release of this concert....

New video from Maria Rita. She has many of the 'attributes prized by the superficial male'...

Jose Feliciano ( a fave of mine) and Les Paul:

I ain't done with Jose just yet....

Phil shines on this....

Three Dog Night - Try A Little Tenderness

I really like this version, but the one from their Live At The Forum album is still my fave. I was at the Forum, but not in L.A....only the one in Montreal, and it was one of the best shows I ever saw.\

One and a half hours of the the only and only Stevie Ray Vaughan and Albert King from a concert they did in Hamilton, ON...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu