Music Videos - - The Greats!

Enjoy a bit of history...

Here's the finished product....

Here is the David Gimour "Live In Gdansk" concert in its entirety. If you have 2 hours ....it'll be time well spent.

Pay attention to the feel and magic of Chuck Leavell's fingers on the piano at around the 5-minute mark! Sweet, sweet, sweet!

John, all your latest Music video selections are simply awesome man! :cool:

Thank you very much for sharing. :b

Thanks Bob! I love sharing.....

EDIT: This BTW is my fave LZ song and I really like this live acoustic/symphonic version as well.

I hope that tonight Adele cleans up at the Grammies.

Here's my favourite song of hers.

You just have to watch this! Stunning! It's no wonder they said "Clapton Is God!".

You just have to watch this! Stunning! It's no wonder they said "Clapton Is God!".

Eric's one of my idols; my Blues playing is strongly inspired from his playing (in particular when sitting). :b ... As Stevie Ray (standing) ... And a whole lot more ...

John,

After the day I had in the OR, it was incredible that you put this video up today. Thanks! Made my night.

Lee

:D I'm glad you enjoyed it Lee!

I've seen EC in concert 4 times in the early/mid 70's to the late 70's, and I've witnessed some great performances, but he rips it in this video like I've rarely seen.

Just a "Thank You" to everyone for posting some of the best videos I've seen. I have spent the last 3 hours going through this thread and watching the posted videos...amazing. I have had so much fun, so thanks again!

Oscar Peterson gives Dick Cavett a piano lesson:

Just finished listening to The Stranger on vinyl.....

How about some classic Neil Young this fine Sunday afternoon:

Haven't posted to this thread in quite a bit so I thought I'd post this nugget from the California Guitar Trio. John, this one's for you:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu