Music Videos - - The Greats!

Those who observed him likened his thumb to a humming birds wing.

Alright I need to reload.

We can't have Sam (whose music I absolutely love) without also having Otis. I couldn't find a decent video of I've Been Loving You Too Long, so this one will have to do:

On the female side

Okay, we cannot have a great music video thread without including the Heads and the genius of David Byrne:

Something tells me that as a child he just didn't eat the same cereal the rest of us ate.

Although these recordins are surprisingly good. If you hear something you like their is no substitue for buying it if you don't have it. It will sound 1 hundred times better on your stereo. The standards sung by the greats. If you like, Send in the Clowns. for example, no one sings it better than Sarah. Odds are if you don't like it you can find something Sarah sings you'll be in love with. Or you can find a version by someone else you'll love.

You don't have to be a slave to your local radio station. Satellite radio or internet access to local raido stations. If you find something you love don't be afraid to share it with us. Remember, music is the one thing in this hobby where personal preference is all that matters.

Good night and as Raul always says, "enjoy the music."

Amir-this is for you.

[

The father o
f Rock and Roll.

And these yougnsters think they invented rap. Warning political content. The more things change the more they reamin the same.

Oh boy here we go again.

Ron thinks for the openning to post this:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu