Music Videos - - The Greats!

If a singer's voice may be considered a musical instrument, then man does this guy play a mean instrument. Gregg Allman and Bonnie Raitt chip in. Awesome to watch Bonnie Raitt in the background, tapping her heart in awe of Aaron's voice:

That's great Ron. Two more voices that don't match their
body

OK, confess. Captain and Tennille belong in this latest series :). My favorite track which I had recorded from FM radio on to my R2R:

I first saw this one about 25 years ago and it is an absolute must for this thread. Yesterday I posted about Aaron Neville playing a mean instrument with his voice. If ever there was a musician playing a mean instrument with his voice, it is Bobby McFerrin. Do yourself a big favor and watch this video:

If you can get the crowd at an NBA All Star Game to start clapping along, then maybe you're just performing the greatest version of the U.S. National Anthem ever:

Orianthi Panagaris

Part of Michael Jackson's band for the This Is It tour (RIP Michael), Orianthi has been hailed as being the brightest guitar star today. She could forget to plug in her guitar and I'd still be spellbound....

Lee

If we are talking a bout great
t rock guitar without mentioning his highness, try this:

Always a crowd pleaser

Of course there is Santna -Abraxas.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu