Music Videos - - The Greats!

I got it bad for her.

She is currently in California.

Thank goodness, she'll be in Alexandria Va. at the Birchmere 0n2/11/11

Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush

Here's an admittedly guilty pleasure, one of the most underrated guitarists of the era, Frank Marino. I listened to their live album until it was worn out. This guy used to engage in "cutting heads" contests with Ted Nugent and others. Check it out as he wails on an old Muddy Waters tune:

Lee

Here's an admittedly guilty pleasure, one of the most underrated guitarists of the era, Frank Marino. I listened to their live album until it was worn out. This guy used to engage in "cutting heads" contests with Ted Nugent and others. Check it out as he wails on an old Muddy Waters tune:

Lee

I booked Frank Marino for a local dance we held in the basement of a church (in Montreal around 1970 or so), when my buddy and I thought we were well on the way of becoming successful impressarios! LOL! He was only 15 or 16 at the time and already wowed everyone with his abilities on the electric 6 string.

John

Enjoy!

John

Some "Canadiana" here.

Maybe not their most recognizeable tune, but one of my faves:

John

Like the "Hip", another great Kingston, On band.

John

Fiori-Seguin...a cut from their one and only album.....

WARNING!SEXUAL REFERENCE AND BRIEF PROFANITY. I think I dated this girl or someone like her.

Just a little sweeter, but just as heartbroken.

7 million hits!

Happy New Year!. If you think you can drive after drinking give the keys away.
I lost a few friends this year. Made a few new ones.

He can do a serious ballad or crank out a hit like Pretty Woman.

It doesn't get much better than this.......

Yup my favorite TFF song. Who'd have guessed the marriage of these two voices would be this great? Oleta Adams is very special.

Yup my favorite TFF song. Who'd have guessed the marriage of these two voices would be this great? Oleta Adams is very special.

Magical (almost)! Glad you liked it!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu