My old Kentucky Home, finally get to unpack for good!

Nice pasture! Certainly enough room to put up a small stone barn. Probably be a good place to put a second system out there. 4500 lbs of vinyl looking for a restive home might be a good excuse. ;)

What little time I've spent in KY was made highly enjoyable by the temperament and hospitality of people living there. You found a great place to be among family.
o6-jpg.66158

Congrats on the new home! KY is pretty close; if you find yourself in Nashville please feel free to stop by.
Absolutely love Nashville and will definitely stop buy as there are a few record stores I love and got to have me some Hattie B's, its been a few years.

Reactions: gestalt
Very nice and congratulations. My wife and I are thinking seriously about doing much the same just a little north of Nashville in a few years. But I'm not lookin' forward to the copperheads, cottonmouths, cicadas, etc.

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy
Very nice and congratulations. My wife and I are thinking seriously about doing much the same just a little north of Nashville in a few years. But I'm not lookin' forward to the copperheads, cottonmouths, cicadas, etc.
Hendersonville / Goodlettsville / White House area?
Have family in Hendersonville it is an amazing town

This is a none issue for me, they are meticulous packed and labled in the exact order they came off the shelf. Unfortunately done this once or ten times.

Well, my main problem is that my collection needs sorting and labeling ... And every time I begin working on it I start going through the covers or can't resist listening to them, goodbye assortment!

HFG, congrats as well from me. I have zero regrets moving out of London four years ago. My old apartment was a great space for that time in my life, but things on another level now, both personally, and w my sound. And I'm sure you'll find the same thing too.

I only have one move planned after this, and my gear isn't coming w me.

Looks great! It’s going to feel amazing when you’re unpacked!

Congratulations, It looks like you both will have enough space to do anything you want.

It's Kentucky, that yard with rail fencing is in need of a couple of horses.

Congratulations, It looks like you both will have enough space to do anything you want.

A couple??

its being enough for a couple of dozen horses

Hendersonville / Goodlettsville / White House area?
Have family in Hendersonville it is an amazing town

The Portland, TN area primarily. But we're still in the entertaining stage.

No thank you I am very aware of the vet bills

Congrats on an extremely beautiful landscape. My sister-in-law raised her family in KY and really missed it when they moved (because of work). It's amazing us Californians put up with postage sized lots, overpriced properties and general craziness, compared to other parts of the country.

Enjoy.

Congratulations on your new home! It looks beautiful! I love how much privacy and land you have around your house!

Many congrats and may it bring you all great joy...and great music! Look forward to watching your room come to life...

Congrats on an extremely beautiful landscape. My sister-in-law raised her family in KY and really missed it when they moved (because of work). It's amazing us Californians put up with postage sized lots, overpriced properties and general craziness, compared to other parts of the country.

Enjoy.
As a born and raised Southern Californian I couldn't agree more!

Reactions: Steve Williams
Congratulations on your new home! It looks beautiful! I love how much privacy and land you have around your house!
Many congrats and may it bring you all great joy...and great music! Look forward to watching your room come to life...
Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated!
The lot is private with nothing but woods and farm land for miles behind it!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing