New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I can't see Marc anywhere but Memphis. Pau OTOH may be vulnerable. He and Bynum
looked like two cement poles on the court last game

Do you question Bynum's desire? The great ones, eg. Kobe, bring their A game practically every night. Seems that Bynum has a great game and then is content with that.

Well if Andrew is there in 2 years when Kobe's not can you imagine building a team around Andrew

Well would have to say Bynum won't have as much of an impact as Kobe because the NBA has become a guard oriented league :)

I can't see Marc anywhere but Memphis. Pau OTOH may be vulnerable. He and Bynum
looked like two cement poles on the court last game

Pau's recent career average is 19 ppg. Game 6 he had only 3. Not a good stat. Like when Garnett scores 3 points in any Celtic game, I'd be surprised if the C's would win that game.

Wow Phil

Celts manage to pull it out

Wow indeed, Steve. I was ready to concede an 0-1 series for the C's at the 4th as I had to go out but I learned later on that the C's won by 1. Rondo is spurring energy for the old guys and we take a win one at a time. Same for your Lakers, congrats to them for advancing and today they played at their capabilities. And yeah, Metta helped a lot. His D is actually very good. Finally, the West will have a 2nd round game. :)

Watching the nuggs this past series IMO they are close to being a contender. No one can match their speed or three point shooters. Ty Lawson is an amazing young player along with Faride. George Karl is an excellent and seasoned coach who really gets into their heads in the time outs.

Watching the nuggs this past series IMO they are close to being a contender. No one can match their speed or three point shooters. Ty Lawson is an amazing young player along with Faride. George Karl is an excellent and seasoned coach who really gets into their heads in the time outs.

Agreed, Steve. I am surprised by their performance and Karl indeed is a very good coach who knows and loves basketball a lot. How he made this team jell is an achievement in itself.

And the Clippers advance. The LA/LA dream is still alive. :D They showed some spunk by winning game 7 on the road. And Kenyon Martin finally showed up when it mattered.

Watching the replay of the Clips clincher, Coach Vinny was commended for staying with KM and benching all-star Griffin as KM was very effective down the line and was the Clipper with the most playoff experience. And Blake was smiling and feeling happy for the team from the bench as they win and move on. That's the spirit.

I watched most of the games between the Griz and the Clips - I missed today's:(

I now am of the opinion that nobody wants to win a game (and, thus, is willing to do whatever it takes) more than Kobe, but CP3 is right there next to him. These 2 guys are nails. Absolutely driven. Way more than D Wade, more than KD, more than, well anyone. Maybe David Stern knew this last summer because if that trade goes through I say the Lakers win the title.

Maybe David Stern knew this last summer because if that trade goes through I say the Lakers win the title.

Interesting thought, Ron. And you're right about CP3. Tonight he was not going to be denied. It was a very very physical game, with lots of bumps and no calls as van Gundy would point out - Play On! But I now see the value of a CP3. The guy is tougher than I thought. And the thought of him beside Kobe today - Wow!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu