New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Too bad about the injuries, Myles. But I would have expected Novak and JR to do double figures just like they did down the end of the regular season. It's hard to pin a win on a 40 point night by Melo. There's got to be more options though injuries have unexpectedly thwarted the Knicks drive in the playoffs. Boston was playing down to their 3rd stringers due to injuries until one Avery Bradley appeared on their map.

Well Novak isn't going to create off the dribble. You need someone to break the defense down and then kick it out to him. Only person capable of breaking down the D on the Knicks right now is Melo. I also think it was a weird season and teams were signing people after the season began to fill out their roster. So not sure too many teams have much of a bench and when you have a few injuries like the Knicks, you get outgunned.

anyone see that crazy lady walk onto the court just before half time of the Lakers-Nuggs game. She looked totally disoriented. Apparently stalking Kenyon Martin who doesn't even play for the Nuggs anymore

I had to laugh. The boy is cute, doing a Blake 'face'. :D

Clippers now 3-1. Tonight's game was impressive against a fighting Memphis team.

Clippers now 3-1. Tonight's game was impressive against a fighting Memphis team.

I'm surprised at how the Grizz are losing this series. I thought they would take this one without any problems

One has to bet on Chicago tonight back home against the Sixers but you never know as Philadelphia has been playing terrific

I'm surprised at how the Grizz are losing this series. I thought they would take this one without any problems

One has to bet on Chicago tonight back home against the Sixers but you never know as Philadelphia has been playing terrific

Chicago needs Rose; without Rose, they are an ordinary team. They may win but they won't get far.

Chicago needs Rose; without Rose, they are an ordinary team. They may win but they won't get far.

I agree but rise missed half the season and the Bulls still had overall best W-L

Thought for the day......

Anything can happen in a 7 game series

What if ......

Clipps win vs Grizz and then Clips beat San Antonio

Lakers close out Nuggs and then go on to beat OKC

Clipps vs Lakers for Western Conference

Can you imagine an all Los Angeles final

Another random thought: would it be better for the Lakers to beat Denver in either 6 or 7 games rather than 5, so that world Peace is back for game 1 vs OKC instead of game 2?

Tough loss for the Celts Phil but Atlanta wasn't to be denied

Yeah Steve. Atlanta fought hard, like they didn't want to go for a vacation. I've always felt that Atlanta plays its best against Boston, even in the '08 series. They are matched evenly somehow. And the tired legs of the older C's was very evident.

Thought for the day......

Anything can happen in a 7 game series

What if ......

Clipps win vs Grizz and then Clips beat San Antonio

Lakers close out Nuggs and then go on to beat OKC

Clipps vs Lakers for Western Conference

Can you imagine an all Los Angeles final

That's most intriguing. And could be a box office hit that would please Stern. LA vs LA. Kobe vs Blake. Double showtime. :D

Lakers playing "Away" for the Western Championship and at Staples at that. Sounds like something straight out of Kurt Vonnegut :D

And now I notice this huge guy JaVale McGee. Young and athletic, he even made a towering hook shot way up in the air. And yeah, Steve, Lakers need a couple more guys to consistently contribute on the offense, though Kobe's last quarter shots were incredible.

Wow, Philly came from behind the last few seconds to win and advance to the next round. So ends the Bulls' season.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu