New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Remember couple of pitchers in baseball punching the wall in the dugout and breaking their hands too. :( Dummies.

Personally think Amare is frustrated not just by the playoff results but that his back is still hurting him and he's not performing at 100%. Can't tell me that he's healthy. Certainly now anyway :)

Yeah..but this guy took himself out of the playoffs and had to bleed to boot. Knicks losses were typical road losses. Their long bombs not connecting and MIA's offense was well orchestrated plus their defense was all over the Knicks. The Knicks in these 2 games showed they live and die with the outside shots. Very few set plays inside, only relying on the overused pick and roll which is not too successful anyway. Lin could have been their consistent offense and they way he snakes through would have confused the defense as well. But oh well, it's not the year of the Knicks, yet, despite the load of talent. To topple a defending Eastern champ is too tall an order, maybe they need another 'Willis Reed walks through the door' bit again...and it might still not be enough. :(

wow

it's only over when the fat lady sings. Clipps overcome a 27 point lead to come back and win by one

Turned it off early third. Grizz looked great -- super sharp on offense with great ball movement. Clips all just standing around in one or another of VDNs 'sets'. Wow, what a collapse. Still taking Grizz in the series.

The End of 'Khloe and Lamar'

By Mike Krumboltz | Yahoo! TV

Sitting down? Good. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's reality show is kaput.
The news comes from several industry sources, including Us Weekly and TMZ. Apparently, Khloe and Lamar are no longer interested in filming their show after two seasons on E!.
According to a source that spoke to TMZ, Odom wants to refocus on his hoops career. Indeed, his game could use some attention. The onetime Los Angeles Laker had a disastrous season after his trade to the Dallas Mavericks. Odom posted career-low numbers, averaging 6.6 points per game and just 4.2 rebounds. He is currently on the team's inactive list.

Odom is likely to be a free agent next year. Odom is owed $8.2 million for the upcoming 2012-13 season. It is doubtful the Mavericks want to pay that. A clause will allow the team to buy him out for $2.4 million.
An insider told Us Weekly: Khloe and Lamar "have decided he should train all off season... and she's exhausted from filming!"

Pierce rallies the Celts in the fourth to beat Atlanta and then does the Tebow at the buzzer.

Congrats Phil. Celts are looking good

Lakers next. Sir Charles is picking the Nuggs to win :confused:

Thanks, Steve. I got the news from my hotel room in Hong Kong now and I'm overjoyed! I'll be missing games till Saturday as I'm on vacation with my family. Your Lakers are doing well too. I see them finishing the Nuggets.

Only if Phil Jackson says no to the job

With the rather 'erratic' behavior on Melo and Amare on court and off court, I am now beginning to doubt if Phil Jackson will be enticed to coach this team.

OKC first to advance to the next round. They deserve it. Coming through in tough playoff moments. Congrats to them. If there's any team to give the Heat a good workout in the Finals, OKC is definitely on top of that short list.

I agree. Sportscasters yesterday also felt the same. Simple question he'll ask us whether his 2 best can best minus 2 best. No. Case closed.

This sounds like an invented rumor. No way Jackson would touch a team with Melo. Neither Karl nor D'Antoni, both excellent coaches, wanted him.

Knicks stave off elimination in exciting game but lose Baron Davis in the process. Melo with 41 but maybe Woodson is going to be player coach in Game 5?

it appears that the knicks' chances on winning a game rest on melo's performance. a hot shooting night like this is needed. so what happened to the supposed 'deep bench' of the knicks? nobody in double figures tonight, and on the previous games, the bench was virtually sleeping. and i don't know what jr smith was ranting to melo after melo hit a 3 on the last few seconds - smith seemed to be even upset at something after the 3....the knicks team does not look like much of a well-bonded team to me...

it appears that the knicks' chances on winning a game rest on melo's performance. a hot shooting night like this is needed. so what happened to the supposed 'deep bench' of the knicks? nobody in double figures tonight, and on the previous games, the bench was virtually sleeping. and i don't know what jr smith was ranting to melo after melo hit a 3 on the last few seconds - smith seemed to be even upset at something after the 3....the knicks team does not look like much of a well-bonded team to me...

What bench Phil? :(

Lin IR
Davis IR
Shumpert IR
Douglas IR or permanently glued to bench?
Jeffries playing on one leg

Not a lot left. Bibby was never meant for the mins he seeing/will see in game 5 with David down.

What bench Phil? :(

Lin IR
Davis IR
Shumpert IR
Douglas IR or permanently glued to bench?
Jeffries playing on one leg

Not a lot left. Bibby was never meant for the mins he seeing/will see in game 5 with David down.

Too bad about the injuries, Myles. But I would have expected Novak and JR to do double figures just like they did down the end of the regular season. It's hard to pin a win on a 40 point night by Melo. There's got to be more options though injuries have unexpectedly thwarted the Knicks drive in the playoffs. Boston was playing down to their 3rd stringers due to injuries until one Avery Bradley appeared on their map.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu