New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I think they actually are that bad.

Davis looks like a major star and will be the beginning of their road to decency.

With their luck, they'll draw the 8-ball.

well here's hoping the Knicks put away the Heat in Round 1

I still feel the two teams to watch are Memphis and Indianapolis

In about 6 hours from now, the playoffs will begin with Philly visiting Chicago. Then a few hours later, the rivalry of the 90s will begin, NY vs Miami. Looking forward indeed for some BIG TIME upset here. I heard Lin may even play. Time for NY for step up. I can't believe I'm cheering big time for the Knicks here. :D

well here's hoping the Knicks put away the Heat in Round 1

I still feel the two teams to watch are Memphis and Indianapolis

Pacers have for me the easiest first round matchup with an Orlando team without Howard. Magic had a terrible record w/o Howard in the lineup and Pacers could take them out in four.

I see the Heat in six. Knicks will put up a fight but LBJ and DW will be too much in the end.

Pacers have for me the easiest first round matchup with an Orlando team without Howard. Magic had a terrible record w/o Howard in the lineup and Pacers could take them out in four.

I see the Heat in six. Knicks will put up a fight but LBJ and DW will be too much in the end.

Myles

I agree! You have to stop this or else it will become a trend... What will happen to our good fights :) ???

Bulls win easily but again lose D Rose. Why was he even in the game when the Bulls were so far ahead

I think Thibideau is a great coach but that's the one thing that drives many of us Bulls fans nuts -- he's so afraid of collapse and a loss he leaves starters in way too long. Particularly when we have one of the best 2nd units in the league. Unfortunately may take this for him to get it.

Knicks being blown out in the first half. Heat on 30-13 run. Knicks have no answer for LBJ. They also miss Lin since don't have anyone else but Anthony that can break down the D.

Knicks being blown out in the first half. Heat on 30-13 run. Knicks have no answer for LBJ. They also miss Lin since don't have anyone else but Anthony that can break down the D.

However much I don't personally like LBJ since the "Decision" , one cannot deny his greatness .. No one has an answer for him at this point in time .. The Great players when they are on, then you hope you stop the others if you can .. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Bird, Olajuwon to name these few ... LBJ is right there and if that wasn't enough you have D-Wade to contend with .. NY doesn't stand a chance ... Lin or not , next year maybe ...

Time to invoke the mercy rule.

Thankfully it's over :( Only 33 pt rout. Won't be on any Knick highlight reel!

Problem with Melo is consistency. He can go unconscious scoring on one night and something like 10 points on another. For NY to win a game, Melo's offensive firepower is needed. With Rose out, yeah, sad to admit, Miami should have a cake walk to the Finals.

Not great probably out a minimum for 9 months :(

Shumpert may have suffered the same injury in the Heat Game. Looks like he hyperextended his knee.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu