New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

As I sit here watching the Denver vs OKC it reminded me that I have 2 pet peeves with players

1. I think it was LeBron who started the whole thing (much as MJ was IIRC the first to go bald) with respect to mouth guards which BTW I agree with and fully understand. What I don't get and annoys the hell out of me is when I watch the players using their tongues to push them in and out of their mouths with slobber running off the piece and/or when they take them out to talk (Chris Paul comes to mind) to teammates.

2. The whining which goes on when a player misses a lay up because he feels he was fouled and either eye balls or jaws the ref until a T is called. Those who come to mind are Kobe and Pau

2. The whining which goes on when a player misses a lay up because he feels he was fouled and either eye balls or jaws the ref until a T is called. Those who come to mind are Kobe and Pau

In my books, I think of Charles Barkley with his kingkong foot stomping after a non-call. And lately, Joachim Noah. I agree about Pau too. It seems he never had an instance of not complaining after a foul called on him. He's got the best innocent act of 'I never touched him, man'. :D

oh yeah, i saw that one courtesy of my son who is a fan of our local league as well. the guy was actually hit by a ball, and he thought about it, if he did not flop, there might not be a technical foul called, so after a couple of seconds, he made a drastic flop to ensure a T. hahaha...that was funny and we kept laughing at the replay, which made the delay even longer. :D

Last day of the season today.

Interesting is the following

1. Kobe has one game left. KD is finished and is 0.1 points ahead of Kobe in the scoring race. Kobe will need something like 35+ points tonight against the Kings to win the title

2. Don't look now but SAS not only is first in the West but they are also tied with the Bulls for overall best record. Both teams should win easily tonight and finish with identical records. Who gets the tiebreaker?

3. Clipps fall out of 4th in the West and are 1/2 game behind the Grizz who should also win tonight. If so it will be the Clipps vs the Grizz in the first round

4. IMO the 2 candidates for MVP are KD and LBJ and I have always felt that for me, this season KD is the MVP.

2. Don't look now but SAS not only is first in the West but they are also tied with the Bulls for overall best record. Both teams should win easily tonight and finish with identical records. Who gets the tiebreaker?

What is head to head?

Interesting is the following

1. Kobe has one game left. KD is finished and is 0.1 points ahead of Kobe in the scoring race. Kobe will need something like 35+ points tonight against the Kings to win the title

3. Clipps fall out of 4th in the West and are 1/2 game behind the Grizz who should also win tonight. If so it will be the Clipps vs the Grizz in the first round

4. IMO the 2 candidates for MVP are KD and LBJ and I have always felt that for me, this season KD is the MVP.

No need to worry :)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...a-city-thunder-kevin-durant-win-scoring-title

I'm sure it first comes down to the head to head record this year between the Bulls and Spurs. Anyone know who won those games

Steve, from what I read here, it seems the Bulls will get the tiebreaker as they won their own match up of the season.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/26/2976507/nba-playoffs-2012-draft-lottery-scoring-title-hook

"Cavaliers at Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
Fans of the Kings and Hornets are hoping that the Bulls don't want home court advantage over the Spurs badly enough to contest this game. The Cavs are tied with the Kings and Hornets at 21 wins, which is third-worst. If any of those three teams win, they'll join the loser of Nets-Raptors in the next tied tier. A Bulls win would clinch the No. 1 overall seed; Chicago beat San Antonio in the teams' only match-up this season. A Bulls loss and Spurs win would give No. 1 overall to S.A. by virtue of a better record."

Wow. Could they be that bad or might they be sand bagging for the lottery?

Oh the toothless kitties locked the #1 pick aka Anthony Davis up! :)

I think they actually are that bad.

Davis looks like a major star and will be the beginning of their road to decency.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu