New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Maybe I am the last to know but looks like the Celtics have a new coach.

Nets assistant Ime Udoka, I am not familar with him.

Well, I'm hearing it first from you but his name was mentioned as the forerunner the past few days. I don't know anything about him either.

Unbelievable finish ti this game as it really could have gone either way as this was Young vs Giannis

Final Hawks 116-113

Trae Young 48 points

watching the Hawks do what they did tonight reminds me of the story we all read as kids calked

The Little Train That Knew it Could

So the swap on draft night between Luka and Trea made the Hawks a winner. :D

I think this is Milwaukee’s first loss at home in 14 games

I believed from the start they could beat Sixers and I believe they can beat the Bucks
So the Sixers and their fans should not feel bad at all. :D

Reactions: steve williams
If I were an NBA coach I would be hard pressed to let a little guy like that beat me when I had a a bench full of giants to line up against him.
Well yes, but this small guy can shoot 8 feet away from the 3 point line. And escapes from his guards and make tear drop shots over big guys, like Tony Parker did to Shaq in those days.

Perhaps the Hawks can beat a full healthy Nets too. They suddenly have a cast that can be relied on. Gallinari, who was moved around many times, Capella, and John Collins, not to forgot the young kid Huwerter.

Well yes, but this small guy can shoot 8 feet away from the 3 point line. And escapes from his guards and make tear drop shots over big guys, like Tony Parker did to Shaq in those days.
Make him pay on a drive to the bucket....worth a foul for sure.

Reactions: jadis
If I were an NBA coach I would be hard pressed to let a little guy like that beat me when I had a a bench full of giants to line up against him.
I agree. I thought that when the Bucks played their bigs, they excelled under the glass at both ends and he is just too big and too fast for them to stop. It seemed worse when he was scoring as well as dishing out assists.

Having said that the Hawks are playing like thy believe in themselves and they don't care where they play as they have shown that they can win anywhere. Trae Young is the most unlikely looking basketball player. In fact he reminds me of a mini version of KD. But they try to foul him but he is so fast that they just can't catch him.

Of all these young high scoring guards my favorites are Young and Booker as they make the game exciting (I can't forget Luka) . I believe all 3 at some point will be MVP but I believe Trae Young will be the first to win it

Trivia time. Young, Collins and Huwerter made $6m, $4m and $2m this year and will still have very cheap contracts the next 2 or 3 years. How about that for a bargain championship team that really has no big 2 or big 3 or big 4? :)

Big praise from a man who played with Jordan. You know a guy is a great player when he is still praised still after being eliminated.

• Love
Reactions: christoph
The Trae Shimmy in slow-mo. Thought Antoine Walker's was better. :D

And how did he get so many seconds wide open after the shook off his defender. Bucks have a big problem in Game 2.

The Trae Shimmy in slow-mo. Thought Antoine Walker's was better. :D

And how did he get so many seconds wide open after the shook off his defender. Bucks have a big problem in Game 2.

It was the Trae vs Giannis show last night. Giannis was unstoppable but Trae displayed greatness

It was the Trae vs Giannis show last night. Giannis was unstoppable but Trae displayed greatness
Trae's points are effortless, Giannis seems to be shooting a steel ball even at 5 feet. :D

Giannis' 3 point shots are like Marcus Smart, when he releases and you're a Bucks fan, you said oh no no no, then swish, you say , YES!

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Trae doesnt even look like a basketball player. I saw him walk by Giannis and talk to him. Giannis must have been almost 2 feet taller than him. Perhaps I exaggerated but thats what it looked like to me. He is so fast that he dribbles and weaves in between their bigs and no one could stop him. This is going to be a great series and although only one game has been played it does set the tone of things to come.

I checked Trae's college highlights and he played exactly like he is doing now. Long long shots, drives, alley oop passes, tear drops. He is not afraid of anything. Hmmm. That's the tape Simmons should be watching this whole off season. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu