New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Spencer Dinwidde opted out of his contract with the Nets.

SoCal native would love to play in LA for Lakers or Clippers.

Both teams could be in the market for a point guard.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Rick Carlise to be head coach for the Pacers

Smart choice for the Pacers. I was hoping Brad would hire him for the Celtics but happy he went to Jack's team.

Reactions: WLVCA
Rick Carlise to be head coach for the Pacers

I bet Jack is going to love that hire.
kudos to Pacers

Clippers in black and Suns in orange....looks like a Halloween game. :)
Clippers are playing a good game. I’m sure that mask hampers Booker

watching Chris Paul, I would not have started him but rather off the Bench

Clippers playing strong defense and moving the ball to the inside. I noticed there are 2 Cams with the Suns, Cam Payne and Cam Johnson.

Briefly the Clippers looked sharped when they took a 9 point lead, but those Rondo turnovers and lack of offense in that stretch made them look sloppy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu