New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Game time Phil

good luck and all I can say is no matter who wins, will be a deserving champion. i still believe that if the GSW don’t close out the Celts tonight, I think the Celts would be favorite to win game 7
Good luck to the Warriors and fans too. It's been a top notch level of Finals and I'm happy the Celtics have shown some fight. One famous coach said among all the ingredients of winning a title, luck is one of the most important. :)

Steve, After the game, I'll either be congratulating you and Christoph or I'll be in an even more tense situation.

Reactions: christoph
I've never heard the word Turnovers more times in a Finals match that this year. And it all belongs to Tatum.

And I have a good friend and ardent Warriors fan in Fremont. We exchange good words after each game. :)

I've never heard the word Turnovers more times in a Finals match that this year. And it all belongs to Tatum.
Totally agree. They keep saying Celts always lose if they have more than 16 turnovers That’s what has killed them as the GSW capitalized on those turnovers

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Just mentioned pregame, and something I was thinking.
If the Warriors win one of the next two, it validates the players/coaching/system/organisation after KD left.

Draymond's well reported on-court comments to KD may be a truth.

Phil

this years playoffs and this final series specifically exemplifies why I love this game. At the start of the season I said there are going to be upsets and there can be a Cinderella team emerge. A Celtics win tonight and Sunday could produce that Cinderella team

A 31 pint swing in the first half is not good for Celts as they came out swinging to hold a 12 point lead early but Steph is on his game and has four 3’s so far with 21 early in the 3rd

72-52 for GSW midway through the 3rd

• Wow
Final score It’s over Celtics with 22 turnovers proved to be their downfall
Warriors older but more experienced. Celtics threw down the flag with 1:00 left and all starters come off the floor

GSW 103 CELTICS 90

Congratulations Steve and Christoph. The cinderella story ends for Boston.

• Love
Again I cannot understand why Vegas has the Celtics favored. They are poor in home games.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu