New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Game 6 will be a great game. The Celts need consistency. They have the talent but not the experience. However if they force a game 7 anything is possible.

To me it was a tribute to the Warriors team stepping up when Steph had an off night to pull off that win.
Agree, Steve. And consistency can come from experience. Tatum et al are just like new fishes thrown into a water tank. They will have great days and bad days to adjust to the water. The Celtics fans can be very harsh, much like the NE Patriot fans. The depth of the Warriors is showing game by game. Wiggins is now showing why he deserves his $30m+/year long term contract, oddly, that contract was given by the Timberwolves.

I thought this was the biggest stat of the night........

Stephen Curry’s 233-game run of made 3-pointers ends in NBA Finals​

Curry, who was coming off a 43-point performance in Game 4, hadn’t gone without a 3-pointer in a game since Nov. 8, 2018.

Looked to me like the Celts decided going in that the Warriors might win, but it damn sure wasn't going to be Curry who beat them. Toward the end of the game, you could sense Curry's frustration when he took several bad shots from way beyond the line. Wiggins bailed them out with a great clutch game.

Reactions: christoph
I thought this was the biggest stat of the night........

Stephen Curry’s 233-game run of made 3-pointers ends in NBA Finals​

Curry, who was coming off a 43-point performance in Game 4, hadn’t gone without a 3-pointer in a game since Nov. 8, 2018.

are we sure it is the real Steph Curry? :p:cool:

they caught the other Klay :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
I don't have a team in the race.
Memphis only because of my countryman.
I like Pop.
I like Pop too. Amazing staying power for a coach.

Reactions: jerrybj
But, it will be satisfying if Boston forces a Game 7.
Stellar how they created success after three months of mediocrity.
Honestly, I'm quite surprised when I heard many pundits proclaimed Warriors in 7. I felt that's putting a lot of credit to Boston, which as you pointed out, was pretty bad at the start of the year. I wouldn't be suprised had they predicted 4-1 Warriors because just a look at its roster one can see how potent their offense is. And I honestly didn't think Boston's defense can stop them to win a title. But game 1 shocked the pundits. As the Warriors sailed to a big lead as expected in the first half but Boston shocked the NBA world with what Tim Legler called A Perfect Fourth Quarter. At the start of Game 2 the Celtics can be seen with that confidence that they can ball with this mighty team. But Draymond Green used his antics to the fullest to prevent a big psychological 0-2 hole. The next 2 Boston losses in games 4 and 5 showed Boston cannot win unless they rain in tons of 3s like in those 2 games they won. I noticed that in the Bucks and Heat series they won games when their 3 balls kept falling. If the Celtics don't rain 3s in game 6, that will be the end of the season, imo. They can't beat the Warriors in a grind out set game, as Curry has the license to shoot any kind of long ball he wants, even if he misses, the other shooters will provide the cover. Tatum has 1 last chance to carry his team. He might not get that chance next year. But he's only 24. :)

But, it will be satisfying if Boston forces a Game 7.
Stellar how they created success after three months of mediocrity.
The Celtics made unbelievable fast progress.
I guess this must be the new coach who also obviously connects very well with the team.
Tbh. and sorry to he so blunt, Phil, all the opponents that the Celts eliminated, each time I saw the opponents as the clear favorites :oops:
So extremely well done Celts but now you have to be stopped ;)
Enough is enough :D

Honestly, I'm quite surprised when I heard many pundits proclaimed Warriors in 7. I felt that's putting a lot of credit to Boston, which as you pointed out, was pretty bad at the start of the year. I wouldn't be suprised had they predicted 4-1 Warriors because just a look at its roster one can see how potent their offense is. And I honestly didn't think Boston's defense can stop them to win a title. But game 1 shocked the pundits. As the Warriors sailed to a big lead as expected in the first half but Boston shocked the NBA world with what Tim Legler called A Perfect Fourth Quarter. At the start of Game 2 the Celtics can be seen with that confidence that they can ball with this mighty team. But Draymond Green used his antics to the fullest to prevent a big psychological 0-2 hole. The next 2 Boston losses in games 4 and 5 showed Boston cannot win unless they rain in tons of 3s like in those 2 games they won. I noticed that in the Bucks and Heat series they won games when their 3 balls kept falling. If the Celtics don't rain 3s in game 6, that will be the end of the season, imo. They can't beat the Warriors in a grind out set game, as Curry has the license to shoot any kind of long ball he wants, even if he misses, the other shooters will provide the cover. Tatum has 1 last chance to carry his team. He might not get that chance next year. But he's only 24. :)
Kudos to the Celts who surprised and tbh. shocked me, especially in the finals :eek:

Reactions: jadis
The Celtics made unbelievable fast progress.
I guess this must be the new coach who also obviously connects very well with the team.
Tbh. and sorry to he so blunt, Phil, all the opponents that the Celts eliminated, each time I saw the opponents as the clear favorites :oops:
So extremely well done Celts but now you have to be stopped ;)
Christoph, I also considered all the eastern opponents as favorites. The Warriors are the mightiest ones. So let the ball roll as it may be. :)

Vegas is favoring the C's by 4 points. Whoa! Didn't they see all the turnovers and the missed free throws? :D

I am still waiting for the 40 points explosion from either Tatum or Brown. They seems to have some jitters. :D They have one game left to prove if they have jitters or not.

Christoph, I also considered all the eastern opponents as favorites. The Warriors are the mightiest ones. So let the ball roll as it may be. :)

Vegas is favoring the C's by 4 points. Whoa! Didn't they see all the turnovers and the missed free throws? :D

I am still waiting for the 40 points explosion from either Tatum or Brown. They seems to have some jitters. :D They have one game left to prove if they have jitters or not.
The Celts are on the brink of elimination and that makes them dangerous and as Steve loves to say, in a game 7 all bets are off and everything is possible :eek:
So the Warriors better win Game 6, therefore the pressure is imho more on the Warriors than on the Celts :oops:
I hope for a good game with no injuries and that the better playing team may win

Reactions: jadis
The Celts are on the brink of elimination and that makes them dangerous and as Steve loves to say, in a game 7 all bets are off and everything is possible :eek:
So the Warriors better win Game 6, therefore the pressure is imho more on the Warriors than on the Celts :oops:
I hope for a good game with no injuries and that the better playing team may win
If Celts win tomorrow, I stilll believe they can win game7

Last edited:
  • Wow
You'd be pretty happy being 3-2 then
Yes. I hope the Warriors win game 6 because in a possible game 7, anything could happen :oops:

Last edited:
Here's some food for thought......if statistics are to be considered, this is one stat in the Celtics favor

The Celtics won 3 elimination games on their way to the Finals, while the Warriors are 3-3 in closeout games this postseason -- with all 3 losses coming on the road.

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph
Here's some food for thought......if statistics are to be considered, this is one stat in the Celtics favor

The Celtics won 3 elimination games on their way to the Finals, while the Warriors are 3-3 in closeout games this postseason -- with all 3 losses coming on the road.

But there still would be game 7 to seal the deal for the Warriors :)
Not that I hope it will be neccessary :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu