New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I give full grades to Joe Tsai who stands by his coach and GM.

KD to me has become a middle earther like Kyrie. Both of them think they poop cream puffs and can take their mega contracts to wherever they want. What ever happened to the sanctity of a superstar honoring a 4 year mega deal he signed a year ago.

Brooklyn Nets governor Joe Tsai voices support for front office, coaches in wake of Kevin Durant's trade demands​

Brooklyn Nets governor Joe Tsai voiced his support Monday night for the front office and coaching staff after Kevin Durant told Tsai to choose between him and the team's general manager and coach.

Tsai and Durant recently met in London, ESPN sources confirmed, and Durant reiterated his desire to be traded and suggested the franchise needed to choose between him and coach Steve Nash and general manager Sean Marks.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I give full grades to Joe Tsai who stands by his coach and GM.

KD to me has become a middle earther like Kyrie. Both of them think they poop cream puffs and can take their mega contracts to wherever they want. What ever happened to the sanctity of a superstar honoring a 4 year mega deal he signed a year ago.

Brooklyn Nets governor Joe Tsai voices support for front office, coaches in wake of Kevin Durant's trade demands​

Brooklyn Nets governor Joe Tsai voiced his support Monday night for the front office and coaching staff after Kevin Durant told Tsai to choose between him and the team's general manager and coach.

Tsai and Durant recently met in London, ESPN sources confirmed, and Durant reiterated his desire to be traded and suggested the franchise needed to choose between him and coach Steve Nash and general manager Sean Marks.
Exactly. And does it mean a team cannot sue a player for 'breach of contract'? What's a contract then, a scrap of paper? How bout owners saying to a player that I won't pay you for whatever reasons? That should cause uproars and lawsuits I imagine, but Ben Simmons can sit and be paid and sue if he is not paid? What's happening to this league? It's like the Wild Wild West, no rules, everyone can shoot his gun off.

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
As we all knew would happen. Next will be the signing of Baby Bron.
LOL

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I just threw up in my breakfast cereal
Sorry for that, Steve. Things are not going the way you hoped. The guy is really 'influential' , for the lack of a better word.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Last edited:

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Still have to love Stephen A who proclaims and rightly so that there "ain't no rivalry in Los Angeles and that the Clippers are the GSW biggest threat against them repeating......
The signing of LeBron diddly squat to strengthen the team

Stephen A.: Lakers way behind Clippers despite LeBron's extension​

Steve Williams

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Exactly. And does it mean a team cannot sue a player for 'breach of contract'? What's a contract then, a scrap of paper? How bout owners saying to a player that I won't pay you for whatever reasons? That should cause uproars and lawsuits I imagine, but Ben Simmons can sit and be paid and sue if he is not paid? What's happening to this league? It's like the Wild Wild West, no rules, everyone can shoot his gun off.
I think Tsai told Durant: we have a contract, go f—k yourself. More power to him.

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
Very few players want to do a Ben Simmons.

Tsai said "I back my guys." Strike 1 for KD.
No offers adequate. Strike 2.

Strike 3; reality? Sit out the season like Ben, or suit up and play.

All Brooklyn needs to do now is get 70+ games from Kyrie, get Ben playing, get Joe Harris and TJ Warren back, and fill out their last 3-4 roster spots with players a little younger who can make some form of impact (other than L.A. and Blake Griffin).

Last edited:

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
All Brooklyn needs to do now is get 70+ games from Kyrie, get Ben playing, get Joe Harris and TJ Warren back, and fill out their last 3-4 roster spots with players a little younger who can make some form of impact (other than L.A. and Blake Griffin).
Even more than the others, that first ‘if’ is shaky and has no history behind it. Maybe you were being a little facetious, not sure :)

That said, a team with KD will always compete though it appears that a bit like Lebron, his body might not be able to carry such a heavy load.

Reactions: jadis and jerrybj

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ

Steve Williams

I think Tsai told Durant: we have a contract, go f—k yourself. More power to him.
Having no other options, he got behind the company line.
Thankfully the multibillionaire owner knows how to deal with spoiled multimillionaire players and said to KD what I would have said to him weeks ago,. Durant has become injury prone and although a great player no longer has the greatness he had while in a Warriors uniform. He's really done nothing since and I really don't expect the Nets to be a contender this year. The dynamics now between Nash and KD will be interesting to watch

Reactions: jadis and christoph

Steve Williams

They say that what goes around, comes around so welcome back to LA Patrick Beverly. Sadly they lose Talent Horton Tucker who I felt to be a budding talent.....Beverly does have a way of getting into the heads of his opponents. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. He played well for the Clipps and played just as well for the Wolves but heck, this is LaLa Land

Reports: Lakers trade for veteran guard Patrick Beverley​

The Jazz would pick up Talen Horton-Tucker and Stanley Johnson in exchange for the playoff-tested point guard.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing