New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

NBA Western Conference play-in race: Making sense of the final-week seeding push

all of the permutations and combinations.....

Reactions: christoph
Stupid move if he does resign him.....Kyrie is extremely talented, unfortunately he is also extremely Toxic when it comes to team chemistry....
He has exceptional talent but he is a flat earther who has to do his war dance along the sideline before each game as he scatters incense along the way. A total head case

Reactions: christoph and jadis
what an absolute bust. Am I the only one that is bothered by this would be star sitting out most of every season he has been in the league. To me he is a liability and not an asset. With him this year the Pens would be ahead of the Lakers in their standings. I wonder if he blushes every time he gets a pay check.

Pelicans: Zion Williamson continuing rehab, conditioning regimen

The injury-plagued Williamson has not played since straining his right hamstring in Philadelphia on Jan. 2.

so here we are in the final weekend of the season and there are so many spots still to be determined and some up for grabs. I can't see the Mavs making the play in round. What a disappointment that will be for Mark Cuban. Embiid looks like he has overtaken Jokic for MVP but with 2 games left anything is possible. Denver just seems out of sync the past few games and their loss to the Suns who now have a healthy KD suggests to me the Suns have a legit shot at winning the west

Perkins to me as a sports commentator lacks one major necessity......a brain that can think like a human.......Lakers favorite in the west???? :oops:

Perk: Warriors' defense has been 'horrible,' Lakers favorites in the West

• Haha
I just doin't understand how the pundits are favoring the Lakers but as we all stated anything can happen in a seven game series

Assessing the Lakers' playoff chances and offseason options

I agree with this assessment where they are eliminated after the first round. No matter how healthy they are there are too many teams in the west whom I feel can easily beat the Lakers

I also like D'Angelo Russell and would hate to see him traded in order to get Kyrie but we all know who the real coach of the Lakers is

I just doin't understand how the pundits are favoring the Lakers but as we all stated anything can happen in a seven game series

Assessing the Lakers' playoff chances and offseason options

I agree with this assessment where they are eliminated after the first round. No matter how healthy they are there are too many teams in the west whom I feel can easily beat the Lakers

I also like D'Angelo Russell and would hate to see him traded in order to get Kyrie but we all know who the real coach of the Lakers is

Because the Lakers at full strength are now a top 3 defense in NBA and that's a big deal in the playoffs. Last year GSW and Boston were 1-2 in defense. Most years the top 1-4 defensive teams end up in the finals.

Teams at 4-7 in the standings are better than 1-3 in the west at this point and will likely be favored in any series if Paul George comes back. With Wiggins, GSW is pretty scary. Lakers without injuries are scary. Experience and defense. That's what matters. SAC and DEN and MEM are going to have trouble winning a game 7 against teams with players that have been there before. One will make the leap, the other two won't.

Because the Lakers at full strength are now a top 3 defense in NBA and that's a big deal in the playoffs. Last year GSW and Boston were 1-2 in defense. Most years the top 1-4 defensive teams end up in the finals.

Teams at 4-7 in the standings are better than 1-3 in the west at this point and will likely be favored in any series if Paul George comes back. With Wiggins, GSW is pretty scary. Lakers without injuries are scary. Experience and defense. That's what matters. SAC and DEN and MEM are going to have trouble winning a game 7 against teams with players that have been there before. One will make the leap, the other two won't.
Interesting information. I watch every lakers game. When AD is on his game at both ends and a healthy Russell and Schroder they should get out of the first round. The one thing that I find impressive is when all of their bench are on their game they can score quickly. However what I don’t find impressive is their lack of ability to maintain big leads which they either give up Andy get lose the game or they have to gut up at the end to preserve the win. IMO that comes from poor defense It’s fun being arm chair quarterbacks but I’d be surprised if the trophy doesn’t go to EC this year. I just haven’t seen enough of KD in a Suns uniform to make predictions. Having said that I watched last nights game which was tied at 93. From that point in KD took over and IMO won the game for Phoenix so to me Phoenix is scarier than the Lakers.

Interesting information. I watch every lakers game. When AD is on his game at both ends and a healthy Russell and Schroder they should get out of the first round. The one thing that I find impressive is when all of their bench are on their game they can score quickly. However what I don’t find impressive is their lack of ability to maintain big leads which they either give up Andy get lose the game or they have to gut up at the end to preserve the win. IMO that comes from poor defense It’s fun being arm chair quarterbacks but I’d be surprised if the trophy doesn’t go to EC this year. I just haven’t seen enough of KD in a Suns uniform to make predictions. Having said that I watched last nights game which was tied at 93. From that point in KD took over and IMO won the game for Phoenix so to me Phoenix is scarier than the Lakers.
The joke going around about Phoenix is that their offense in the last 8 mins is dribble for 15 secs looking they have no idea what they are doing and then "oh right, we have KD." Then they just give him the ball and get out of the way.

• Haha
Perkins to me as a sports commentator lacks one major necessity......a brain that can think like a human.......Lakers favorite in the west???? :oops:

Perk: Warriors' defense has been 'horrible,' Lakers favorites in the West

Perkins has extended himself by dressing up for the occasion, like dressing up as a prisoner and a Harvard graduate. :D g guess that's why ESPN is renewing his contract. Whatever he is, he's a self made man. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
The joke going around about Phoenix is that their offense in the last 8 mins is dribble for 15 secs looking they have no idea what they are doing and then "oh right, we have KD." Then they just give him the ball and get out of the way.
For me that's not a joke but is the truth. If your team has a money man like KD who will take the pressure shot to win like he did in his 2 Warriors title years. He has proven it. So just give him the ball down the stretch in a tight game of he'll care of business.

For me that's not a joke but is the truth. If your team has a money man like KD who will take the pressure shot to win like he did in his 2 Warriors title years. He has proven it. So just give him the ball down the stretch in a tight game of he'll care of business.
He did that very thing last night in the 4th. He single handedly won the game

And I cannot forget how KD drained 3s for 2 years in a row, in the same spot, against the best defender of the Cavs - LeBron James. It was like LB telling KD, I'm waiting for you, and KD responded, I'll nail the shot over you anyway. :D Poster moment. And the 'primal scream' of Steph to KD's face after he nailed a 3. Another poster moment.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
what an absolute bust. Am I the only one that is bothered by this would be star sitting out most of every season he has been in the league. To me he is a liability and not an asset. With him this year the Pens would be ahead of the Lakers in their standings. I wonder if he blushes every time he gets a pay check.

Pelicans: Zion Williamson continuing rehab, conditioning regimen

The injury-plagued Williamson has not played since straining his right hamstring in Philadelphia on Jan. 2.
IMHO he needs to establish a more realistic playing weight and keep the weight off if he's interested in the kind of NBA career he could have.

Reactions: jadis
IMHO he needs to establish a more realistic playing weight and keep the weight off if he's interested in the kind of NBA career he could have.
To me he looks more like a football player than a basketball player. He’s solid muscle. I agree since he entered the league his weight was a liability

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu