New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Perkins has extended himself by dressing up for the occasion, like dressing up as a prisoner and a Harvard graduate. :D g guess that's why ESPN is renewing his contract. Whatever he is, he's a self made man. :D
He's just following instruction. Anything having to do with the Lakers generate clicks and keeps people tuned in through the commercial. I'm amazed at the amount of time before the Lakers made the trade that broadcasts and podcasts did Lakers stuff. But these are for profit business so...

Reactions: christoph and jadis
To me he looks more like a football player than a basketball player. He’s solid muscle. I agree since he entered the league his weight was a liability
Watching some of his college highlights really excited me. And in the few time's I've seen his play with the Pels, he showed some good moves and has a nice touch with his shot. There was a game when he was practically unstoppable. His size sort of reminds me of Charles Barkley but Barkley was a jumping jack with great rebounding skills. It's really too bad the NBA fans didn't see Zion zoom up these past 4 years due to injuries, and I have read the Pels' management are really taking their sweet time to let Zion recover from his injuries, sometimes 3x the length of a healing period of an injury.

To me he looks more like a football player than a basketball player. He’s solid muscle. I agree since he entered the league his weight was a liability
Agree, but he reminds me of Dave Sime (Christian McCaffrey's grandfather) back in the day. Sime went to Duke on a baseball scholarship but transitioned to track. At 6'3" and 190 pounds he was the co-world record holder at 100 yards and the sole world record holder by a wide margin at 220 yards on the straight track. He and Bobby Morrow made each other better. And then Sime's leg injuries began. He missed the 1956 Olympics where Morrow starred. He was advised to lose some weight to put less strain on his legs, and won Silver in the Rome 100 meters in 1960 running at 175 pounds. (He would have won Gold but for Armin Hari's rolling start technique, which would be illegal today.)

what an absolute bust. Am I the only one that is bothered by this would be star sitting out most of every season he has been in the league. To me he is a liability and not an asset. With him this year the Pens would be ahead of the Lakers in their standings. I wonder if he blushes every time he gets a pay check.

Pelicans: Zion Williamson continuing rehab, conditioning regimen

The injury-plagued Williamson has not played since straining his right hamstring in Philadelphia on Jan. 2.
Just announced …..Zion. Will not be ready for the playoffs.

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
@christoph

This should bring a smile and hope to your face.......however they have to win on the road , something they haven't done this year

Klay Thompson: Don't see anyone beating Warriors 'when healthy'

Reactions: christoph
@christoph

This should bring a smile and hope to your face.......however they have to win on the road , something they haven't done this year

Klay Thompson: Don't see anyone beating Warriors 'when healthy'

It's because the have the experience and poise to win games when it matters. And they got this guy who always gets into the heads of the opponents star players.

We went to the Clippers/NO game a week ago and he is shockingly overweight for a basketball player. In person, where you can see the rest of the players and other people around him, he looks borderline obese. He's going to ultimately be one of the biggest busts in NBA history because he played enough to show that he could be great but just couldn't push away from the buffet.

We went to the Clippers/NO game a week ago and he is shockingly overweight for a basketball player. In person, where you can see the rest of the players and other people around him, he looks borderline obese. He's going to ultimately be one of the biggest busts in NBA history because he played enough to show that he could be great but just couldn't push away from the buffet.
Which reminds me, the Celtics had a player that size in 2007, aptly named Big Baby Davis. He also loved the buffet.

Which also boggles my mind as how Zion can easily dunk and even did a fantastic 360 spinning dunk despite his over weight condition.

I just found out there's even a 3 minute highlight clips of his windmill 360 dunks, from college to the pros. Maybe the Pelican ownership finds this show enough to pay his 4 year extension. :D

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
looks like Embiid is going to win MVP as well as scoring title.

Denver has looked off over the past few weeks and today is the final day of the season where many final standings re yet to be determined

• Wow
and here are all of the possibilities today as every team is playing. If Lakers beat Utah and Warriors lose on the road the Lakers will finish in the 6th spot but if Lakers lose they finish in the 8 spot. So many permutations inlay today

Everything on the line entering last day of NBA's regular season

Breaking down playoff and Play-In scenarios as well as key storylines and stat milestones ahead of the NBA's grand finale.

terrific finish by the Celtics as they truly cannot be ruled out as the EC champ. The Celtics have beaten the Bucks in previous conference playoffs. Plus the Nuggs without Jokic have been looking ordinary whereas today the Celtics played a lot of names I have no knowledge of and gut out the win. They have great 3 point shooters and an overall great team. The Bucks are also a great team but also without Giannis looks ordinary. So Giannis has to have another great playoff run in each series he plays or the Celtics will be that Mallory battery

And let's not forget Sixers and Cleveland the East. Embiid is the Scoring champ and MVP almost certainly

In the East most every team in the playoffs have a close to .500 average so it will be a few more hours until the final standings are known. I can't see the Clipps go far without a healthy Leonard-George tandem and George just aint healthy. Early in the season I felt the Nuggs would be the winner of WC but after trade deadline and the Suns getting KD I have to favor the Suns to once again be a WC champ. Pets without Zion won't go far but to me the exciting unknown is a healthy Lakers team however I still don't see them going far, especially if they have to be in the playin and LeBron will have to play. The Lakers may be healthy but they aint rested

If Wiggins is back , in shape the, GSW are present champs and they won't go without a fight.

Memphis was also a favorite of mine but I feel they still lack one more player

Sacramento to me is without question the cinderella team and under Mike Brown, they are a young, fast and capable team. Wouldn't their 'coming' be shown if they close out the West. I think Mike Brown will be COTY or Mazzula as he fell into a goldmine when he became Celtics coach. BTW, I would assume he has a one year contract based on how he became coach. Hopefully Celtics have an option as they would be crazy to bring back the former coach who BTW I thought was also a great coach Im sure that isn't the Celtics plan

So who will win it all. To me I feel it will go to EC and if Celtics play their game and stay healthy they have a good chance. Bucks only if Giannis is healthy and plays up to his level in each series and learns how to make free throws he will be fouled a lot

Suns could be WC champs but they continue to be run and gun and play little defense which wouldn't bode well against Celtics or Bucks so I don't think WC has a chance unless Nuggs and Jokic regain the might they had for most of the season. They could beat the Suns in a WC championship series.

A healthy Nuggs and a healthy Celtics IMO would be a terrific finals but at the end of the day, let the best team win

At the half, Lakers65-56 Utah

Also at the half the Warriors finally have what it takes on the road. 84-53 !!!

Also at the half Sacramento leads 67-55 over the Nuggs

At there half Suns lead Clippers 53-45 so several spots still up for grabs

Bucks rest their starters and lose giving the Bucks all of a one game lead ahead of the Celtics that's how close things are

Th3e Lakers can look so good as they build 10-15 point leads only to quickly give up that big lead. However AD and LeBron were on their games and Lakers prevail at the end

James drops 8 tre's

Final Lakers 128-117

Lakers finish 43-39

Reactions: MRJAZZ
I can’t believe Gobert. This is worse than Draymond‘s dust up especially after Wolves came from behind to beat the Pels

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing