New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

My bet is the Wolves will be number 8
To think the Wolves were missing 3 rotation players. There were 2 players whom I've not heard who played solid for the Wolves. Conley is still deadly from the outside.

Reactions: steve williams
Reactions: christoph
To think the Wolves were missing 3 rotation players. There were 2 players whom I've not heard who played solid for the Wolves. Conley is still deadly from the outside.
I thought the depleted Wolves outplayed the Lakers for 3 1/2 periods last night and should have won the game but the rest is history. Even last year I had the Wolves as my Cinderella team. With Gobert and Conley they are a very decent team

Reactions: jadis
Oh, didn't know that. Thought Bucks got the first seed.
yes they are the first seed BUT power rankings done weekly by the league had the Celtics finish stronger than the Bucks in the final week of the season

another part of the Zion drama.....what an absolute bust watching him sit for the most part of every season.

Zion Williamson aims to conquer 'mental battle' before returning to play​

The 2-time All-Star admits that his string of physical setbacks have taught him that "nothing is guaranteed."

I hope the Mavs can re-sign Kyrie because if not my biggest fear is that he will be headed for Lala Land to join James and the purple and gold

Mavericks GM optimistic about re-signing Kyrie Irving

another part of the Zion drama.....what an absolute bust watching him sit for the most part of every season.

Zion Williamson aims to conquer 'mental battle' before returning to play​

The 2-time All-Star admits that his string of physical setbacks have taught him that "nothing is guaranteed."

My biggest Disappointment in years.

I hope the Mavs can re-sign Kyrie because if not my biggest fear is that he will be headed for Lala Land to join James and the purple and gold

Mavericks GM optimistic about re-signing Kyrie Irving

Though I can't imagine the Lakers giving him a max contract.

• Haha
My biggest Disappointment in years.
He must be the highest paid player on the team. He just sits there like an overweight NFL running back rather than a. gifted NBA future star

Tio me he is the reincarnation of Andrew Bynum

Hard to fathom why the Mavs would resign Kyrie. I just can't believe retaining Luka would be contingent on that.

Hard to fathom why the Mavs would resign Kyrie. I just can't believe retaining Luka would be contingent on that.
Luka says he's going nowhere as he enjoys playing in Dallas

Yeah, saw that. Luka's young enough to rebuild around, so why on earth would you pay a team-killer like Kyrie?

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Yeah, saw that. Luka's young enough to rebuild around, so why on earth would you pay a team-killer like Kyrie?
Because Cuban wants to re-sign him :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Wow
And if i were to to conclude, I'd say KD got duped by Kyrie to join him in Brooklyn. There were rumors then KD was considering his native DC to join the Wizards.

And if i were to to conclude, I'd say KD got duped by Kyrie to join him in Brooklyn. There were rumors then KD was considering his native DC to join the Wizards.

If KD got duped by Kyrie, it really doesn't say much for KD

• Sad
  • Haha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing