New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Def agree he was duped. Personal assurance from Kyrie vs all evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: jadis
Early blowout game turns out thrilling as the Bulls stormed back to take the lead in the 4th and won to eliminated the Raptors, who missed 18 free throws out of 36. That's one way to lose a game. Bulls vs Heat for the 8th spot to face the Bucks.

another part of the Zion drama.....what an absolute bust watching him sit for the most part of every season.

Zion Williamson aims to conquer 'mental battle' before returning to play​

The 2-time All-Star admits that his string of physical setbacks have taught him that "nothing is guaranteed."

So we have 2 former no. 1 picks dealing with mental issues - Zion and Simmons. A third is perceived to be as well, but apparently he doesn't even know it - Kyrie. :D

I’m surprised. I one is talking about the Kings -Warriors series.
Mike Brown vs his old boss Steve Kerr.

as much as I picked the Kings to be another Cinderella team I have to favor the GSW to defend their title. With Wiggins back they have the potential. To me the West is undecided as there are 8 good teams.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I wonder how Zion is feeling tonight when I guess he was over his hamstring injury but had to work on his mental issues while his Pels lost at home in New Orleans and are eliminated. Well there’s always next year.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
I wonder how Zion is feeling tonight when I guess he was over his hamstring injury but had to work on his mental issues while his Pels lost at home in New Orleans and are eliminated. Well there’s always next year.
He said in an interview he really wanted to play but is afraid to make some moves that might aggravate his injury. He's frustrated, but he's said a max $200m over the next 4 or 5 years. So he's gotta find a way to be what he is capable of. Record shows he's played only 100+ games in 4 seasons, truly a terrible stat.

I’m surprised. I one is talking about the Kings -Warriors series.
Mike Brown vs his old boss Steve Kerr.

as much as I picked the Kings to be another Cinderella team I have to favor the GSW to defend their title. With Wiggins back they have the potential. To me the West is undecided as there are 8 good teams.
@christoph

Series preview: Young, upstart Kings aim to oust defending-champion Warriors

Breaking down the Sacramento-Golden State matchup with 3 things to watch, 1 X-factor and a series prediction.

Looks like the pundits are favoring the Bucks. I'm stilll going with the Celtics to win it all

2023 NBA championship odds: Updated title odds as NBA playoffs begin

We know who are the stars that carried the Bucks to a title, but I'm reading that Brook Lopez is playing his best season. He's going to be a big problem for opponents as he can score from inside and outside, not to mention his defense in the paint.

• Haha
For the record, Zion made 'just' $13.5m for this season. Next season he'll be paid $33.5m, ending in 2027 where he'll be paid $41.5m. Maybe he will double his efforts next season. Not meaning he will sit out twice as much. :D

• Wow
The next No. 1 pick. Pop is excited. Could it be a Tim Duncan draft moment all over again?

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Dallas has to sign Kyrie. Even if he continues his franchise altering behaviour.

Otherwise Dallas gave away two very handy rotation players/starters and a First for nothing.

Dallas has to sign Kyrie. Even if he continues his franchise altering behaviour.

Otherwise Dallas gave away two very handy rotation players/starters and a First for nothing.
That is true.

Lakers have been doing that for years :oops: . Kyrie to me has bad chemistry for any team. He truly marches to the beat of a different drum

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing