New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Warriors woes on the road haunt them as they had this game in the bag in the first half.

Another Lakers cast off Malik Monk was huge in the 4th period

I never thought the Warriors could lose this game

Final Kings 126-123

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
I was thinking that the loud fans will kind of propel the Kings. Well, they don't have the superstar talent of the Warriors so they really played with their hearts. Yes, Monk played so well.

I would have bet money that the Cavs would have beaten the Knicks today but the upstart Knicks steal home court advantage.It has been a long time since a Knicks team have been anything meaningful
Knicks is back on the map and Stephen A is very elated. He praised Jaylen Brunson, whom Cuban let go as a FA at he start of the season. Josh Hart also played big in the win, and now the Knicks have a good team.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Well today is the day the Lakers get to show their True Grit. Memphis should take care of business easily and send the Lakers fishing
Big test for Morant. Will he rise up like Fox did for the Kings?

Series preview: Grizzlies, Lakers renew budding rivalry

From 3 things to watch, a series prediction and more, we dive deep into the Memphis-Los Angeles 1st-round clash

Memphis in 6

Well today is the day the Lakers get to show their True Grit. Memphis should take care of business easily and send the Lakers fishing

Memphis wins big today. It's not the game that matters. Lakers chance to steal home court will come in game 2 when the Grizz get cocky after a big win.

I must admit I was not expecting a first period as it was here today. Lakers seem up to the challenge and are playing great Dee and the momentum so far seems to favor the Lakers but we all know the game is 4 periods

End of 1st Lakers 32-27

Well the Lakers have played a strong first half but I feel the Grizz are toying with them as they have closed every Lakers lead and are just waiting for their break out moment. Memphis is very strong to the basket as the Lakers have no answers to stop them

Still another half to play but end of half we have a great game going

Grizz 65-59

Lakers go on a 10 -0 run midway through the 4th and Ja Morant falls hard on his right hand and leaves the game in a lot of pain. Grizz have been committing dumb errors that keep the Lakers in the game. Hachimura has been draining 3's

Lakers 108-101 with 5 1/2 minutes in game

IMO this is the best the Lakers have played all year but can they prevail and steal home court advantage

What a game. I cannot believe how good it was . Both teams were in it until the end when Hachimura and Austin Reaves combine for 52 points and Lakers do the impossible and steal home court advantage. Tough loss for Morant and the Grizz but Lakers played their best game of the year

Lakers looked impressive and were playing on all pistons

Grizz crowd taken completely out of the game

Final: Lakers 128-112 !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
They sure were in the first half. I was surprised to see how tall their team was. The turning point in the game was when Morant fell hard and left with a hand sprain not to return. The Grizz played terrible in their end giving up dumb fouls which the Lakers capitalized on.

plus imo the Grizz are still rattled from Morant brandishing a gun in a night club. I think he’s found his way back as he was carrying the team until his fall

the way I saw it - it was a see saw game, but neither of them dominant enough to toy with the other.if the Grizzlies actually did, as a Lakers fan I hoping they toy more… How many Grizzlies shots were blocked?

I thought Jarren Jackson had more impact on the game than Ja throughout the game.. but what do I know..

Reactions: Fishfood
the way I saw it - it was a see saw game, but neither of them dominant enough to toy with the other.if the Grizzlies actually did, as a Lakers fan I hoping they toy more… How many Grizzlies shots were blocked?

I thought Jarren Jackson had more impact on the game than Ja throughout the game.. but what do I know..
Jackson was incredible except down the stretch when it counted. I was sure wrong about the Lakers. Didn't expect Hachimura to have the game of his life. Nice that DLo and Reeves had great games too. Hope Ja is ok.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing