New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The crowd was the 7th man in this game as the Kings are energized and played the Warriors into the ground to taker a 2-0 lead. Who would have thunk?????

Final Kings 114-106
And Mike Brown is the 8th man. He knows the Warriors plays so well.

Reactions: steve williams
Warriors have never gone down 0-2 since 2007.

I thought the Kings might suffer as many teams new to the playoffs; not be able to execute down the stretch in a tight game.
Not so today. And a big three by Davion Mitchell late in the 4th.

And I almost forgot another former Warrior Harrison Barnes, was still in the league. Still can contribute.

Draymond Green getting the whole Kings Arena fans riled up to a chorus chant of Draymond Sucks. This just the first round. This time his antics failed and he got booted and his team lost. Next year he's got a player option. He should boot himself out. :D

Bottom line is we are starting to see the change of the guard in the league. Kings are likely this year's Cinderella story but certainly the playoffs are young and other upsets could likely happen. Lakers have game 2 today and Ja Morant is doubtful so anything is possible

I read also about 2007 was last time GSW were down 0-2. The crowd was a huge factor as they took the Warriors out of the game

Reactions: jadis
Bottom line is we are starting to see the change of the guard in the league. Kings are likely this year's Cinderella story but certainly the playoffs are young and other upsets could likely happen. Lakers have game 2 today and Ja Morant is doubtful so anything is possible

I read also about 2007 was last time GSW were down 0-2. The crowd was a huge factor as they took the Warriors out of the game
I recall the loud crowd during the Kings playoff games with the Lakers -Shaq and Kobe vs Chris Webber and Vlade Divac.

I can recall only a handful miracle recoveries in the playoffs. Willis Reed, Paul Pierce, and Giannis. Morant would a another if he actually comes back to play.

Giannis comeback was beyond anything I expected. Watching his knows hyperextend made me feel he was done for the playoffs. Saddest news is Hiero’s broken hand
I'm not a doctor but I'm guessing that Morant's x ray being negative hours after the fall means he's not completely ruled out of the series. But news reports are saying it's bleak for him to play again soon.

I'm not a doctor but I'm guessing that Morant's x ray being negative hours after the fall means he's not completely ruled out of the series. But news reports are saying it's bleak for him to play again soon.
Tough break for the Grizz if that’s the case but as we all said injuries are always the unknown factor. Don’t write the Grizz off yet as they are a very good team but could the Lakers also be a Cinderella team this year. So far they have by getting to the playoffs but this is where the pedal meets the metal

M
Tough break for the Grizz if that’s the case but as we all said injuries are always the unknown factor. Don’t write the Grizz off yet as they are a very good team but could the Lakers also be a Cinderella team this year. So far they have by getting to the playoffs but this is where the pedal meets the metal
I'm still betting Celtics Phil

You will thank Perkins, Steve. For his prediction. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
C's win big but what I can't understand is Coach Mazulla not pulling out the starters with 2 minutes to go in the game with a 20 point lead. There has to be some injury protection here.

Reactions: christoph
Kawhi is playing like a terminator, so strong. Steal on KD, drove in all the way with KD beside him, and slammed it home. wow

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing