New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Here's the big news of the day and almost certainly will hasten the departure of the GSW who are already down 0-2 to the Kings

Warriors' Draymond Green suspended for Game 3 after stepping on Kings' Domantas Sabonis' chest

Reactions: jadis
and on the flip side of the kick...........not so good either..I have to think that Draymond might be looking for a new team next year if the Warriors don't renew his contract which I believe ends this season

Domantas Sabonis sustained sternum contusion, questionable for Game 3

The Kings center suffered the injury after getting stepped on by Draymond Green in 4th quarter of Game 2.

and these are the type of injuries we talk about that takes a team out of contention.

Heat’s Tyler Herro undergoing surgery, likely out until NBA Finals

The Heat guard injured his right hand during Miami's Game 1 win over the Bucks.

• Sad
and this injury could prove even more damaging to the Memphis team........he's a gutsy kid so we will have to wait until game time tonight to see if he will play

With or without Ja Morant, Grizzlies seek bounce-back win vs. Lakers
As Memphis awaits Ja Morant's status for Game 2, backup point guard Tyus Jones is ready to step in and help the Grizzlies forge a 1-1 series tie.

Here's the big news of the day and almost certainly will hasten the departure of the GSW who are already down 0-2 to the Kings

Warriors' Draymond Green suspended for Game 3 after stepping on Kings' Domantas Sabonis' chest

The NBA mentioned unsportsmanlike conduct. And a repeat offender. What Green does is not basketball. Many Twitter responses posted a photo Wrestler stomping on a fallen wrestler. That's how it looks. He got a dose of his own medicine and he couldn't handle it.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Watching the past 2 games against the Kings tells me there is now the passing of the guard. There are New Kids on the Block who are poised to go far this year and in the years to come. warriors on paper are a very good team with 2 of the very best and hopefully future HOFers but it seems their dynasty is going to need a reboot to stay competitive

and on the flip side of the kick...........not so good either..I have to think that Draymond might be looking for a new team next year if the Warriors don't renew his contract which I believe ends this season

Domantas Sabonis sustained sternum contusion, questionable for Game 3

The Kings center suffered the injury after getting stepped on by Draymond Green in 4th quarter of Game 2.

Now that's news. The stomp was like a punch , with a foot. Green is now creative. Hand whirlwind punch to Poole and now an injury sustaining stomp.

He's got a $27m player option next season. No max offer yet. He can opt out and join any team.

and this injury could prove even more damaging to the Memphis team........he's a gutsy kid so we will have to wait until game time tonight to see if he will play

With or without Ja Morant, Grizzlies seek bounce-back win vs. Lakers
As Memphis awaits Ja Morant's status for Game 2, backup point guard Tyus Jones is ready to step in and help the Grizzlies forge a 1-1 series tie.

Stephen A gives Memphis zero chance to win without Morant. I feel the same.

Now that's news. The stomp was like a punch , with a foot. Green is now creative. Hand whirlwind punch to Poole and now an injury sustaining stomp.

He's got a $27m player option next season. No max offer yet. He can opt out and join any team.
my guess is he will opt out

Stephen A gives Memphis zero chance to win without Morant. I feel the same.
wishful thinking and likely correct. yet having said that the Grizz are a tall , strong and very competitive team so anything is possible. Yet having said this and as a Lakers fan for over 40 years, the Lakers also could become another Cinderella team however unlike the Kings who are energized, the Lakers have a much longer and tougher way to go if they beat Memphis. The pundits had them exiting in this round but with the first win and Morant's injury, I suppose anything is possible

Lakers can do nothing right and Memphis can do no wrong as they score 38 points in the paint and are leading 59-44 at the half
Bain us a scoring machine as he was making every shot. Memphis looks better without Ja than they did with him in game 1

Lakers were never in the game. Their defense sucked as Memphis made every shot in the paint. Lakers couldn’t buy a basket for lost of the game. With Morant out Lakers blew a golden opportunity. So many Memphis players out and they still beat the Lakers with ease.
Final Memphis 103-93

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Lakers were never in the game. Their defense sucked as Memphis made every shot in the paint. Lakers couldn’t buy a basket for lost of the game. With Morant out Lakers blew a golden opportunity. So many Memphis players out and they still beat the Lakers with ease.
Final Memphis 103-93
I'm surprised at the Grizzlies' performance, I thought they would lay down and wilt without their star, but they showed a lot of heart. And Ja and Steven Adams at the bench giving them support speaks a lot for the unity to this young team. I never heard of Tillman and Tyrus Jones till now and they contributed as starters. And another guy named David Roddy, who hit 3 triples.

Last edited:
Dillon Brooks is shaping up as a wanna be Draymond or Rodman. :D He has antics and he's a big, solid, player, who made a hard foul last year that caused Gary Payton Jr. to miss some games. And surprisingly, he can shoot from afar.

Did you see the interview with Dillon Brooks talking about playing against LeBron and how they will beat them in the first round as a tune up for more to come
I saw him say briefly that LeBron is old.

Also saw his stare down on LeBron after he made a 3.

By a unanimous vote.

Reactions: christoph
By a unanimous vote.

He was my bet all along. He's done a great job even though I hated him as a Lakers coach

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing