New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Brogdon wins 6th man of the year award, named after Celtic John Havlicek. He is a very important part of this years team. I've liked him since he won Rookie of the Year award before.

Reactions: steve williams
Brogdon wins 6th man of the year award, named after Celtic John Havlicek. He is a very important part of this years team. I've liked him since he won Rookie of the Year award before.
he has been big in the Celtics run this year and I still feel the road to the championship stops in Boston

Reactions: christoph and jadis
he has been big in the Celtics run this year and I still feel the road to the championship stops in Boston
Sixers is playing very well too. If the Celtics get past the Hawks, Sixers is their second round opponent.

Booker scores 45 and Suns beat LAC to go up 2-1 and Leonard sits out with a knee injury. :rolleyes:

Best new of the night was watching the Warriors at home play strong and easily beat the Kings. Steph mede some 3 pointers last night which were absolutely epic

Sixers is playing very well too. If the Celtics get past the Hawks, Sixers is their second round opponent.
Sixers are a tough team and proved that last night in their win in the final seconds of the game thanks to Embiid but Celtics are an all around great team

Booker scores 45 and Suns beat LAC to go up 2-1 and Leonard sits out with a knee injury. :rolleyes:

Best new of the night was watching the Warriors at home play strong and easily beat the Kings. Steph mede some 3 pointers last night which were absolutely epic
Suns should advance . Booker is feeling it. Warriors cannot never be counted out while Steph is there.

I agree BUT the GSW had the worst road record in the league this year and they are having to win at least one on the road
Usually they get it, when it matters most. They're pressure packed and Curry is no stranger to being down. It can go games, this series.

Reactions: christoph
I agree however the Kings are in their groove and riding the wave. If GSW win tomorrow, anything I suppose is possible, but they have to win one on the road ad the remaining 2 at home

The Dillon-James verbal feud is fun to watch. Dillon has gotten into LeBron's head

LeBron James clashes with Dillon Brooks as Grizzlies outlast Lakers in Game 2

Dillon Brooks doesn't hold back in his words or actions in guarding LeBron James throughout Game 2 and says afterward of the matchup: 'I poke bears.'

The Dillon-James verbal feud is fun to watch. Dillon has gotten into LeBron's head

LeBron James clashes with Dillon Brooks as Grizzlies outlast Lakers in Game 2

Dillon Brooks doesn't hold back in his words or actions in guarding LeBron James throughout Game 2 and says afterward of the matchup: 'I poke bears.'

Brooks is quite a character. Entertaining , depends if you are for his team or not. What amazes me is despite his antics, he can still focus enough to shoot the ball well.

I think he's a terrific player. All of the Memphis team is well focussed. It'll be a tough road for the Lakers even if Morant doesn't play. In fact I thought they played better in game 2 without him than in game one, with him

Reactions: jadis
Hawks leading most of the game , the should take this one with 45sec left and up by 5.

I just saw the last half of the Celtics-Hawks game. Hawks played a very solid game as the Celtics hung around most of the game. Whereas are Young and the Hawks were making most of the shots whereas the Celtics seemed to miss many shots. Brown seemed off as well. To me it's a blip as I still believe that the Celtics will win this series and likely the championship.

Denver is back to strutting it's stuff and leads 3-0 so it will be interesting to see where the dust settles in the WC

For me I love the way Dillon Brooks plays and how he has gotten into the head of LeBron. Le Bron, I am sure will have that in mind tonight when the Lakers play the next 2 games at home

And I also am a huge GSW fan in the absence of any Lakers presence . They played a strong game 3 but the Kings are motivated and on a mission so game 4 is a must win for the GSW.

Finally I feel that once again the LAC are going to exit early once again. Kawhoi, when playing has been excellent but he missed last game due to leg pain. In the absence of Paul George, they just haven't regained their top season form and I have to wonder what, if any changes Ballmer will do. I'd be shocked if Kawhi re-signs with the LAC's. I have always felt that Lue is just not the best coach for the plethora of talent the team has. My bet is Westbrook would jump at the chance to stay with the Clipps but we will see.. Clippers this started the season as the most likely team in the WC to dethrone the GSW. The Clippers to me are a very good team that seems to lack coaching direction which I feel Lue cannot deliver

The team in the EC that has really surprised me is the Knicks and how they are leading the Cavs . It's been a long time since the Knicks have done anything. They are certainly well coached IMO
Stephen A must be feeling ecstatic now. And Thibs finally has jelled with his players.

Bucks without Giannis again for Game 3. Trailing big most of the way against the Heat, Spo finally utilized his prized long bomb shooter Duncan Robinson who hit 3 3s for 9 points. Heat is a very dangerous team. I would have thought Giannis would not miss a game after the bad fall, but he's missed 2 so far. Tough luck.

Suns late rally puts them over the line and beat LAC. to go up 3-1
This is be easy for the Suns to close, they get some rest, and will face the Nuggets most likely.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing