New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The last play drawn out by Mike Brown ended with Barnes taking a 3 when they were only down by 1. They had 10 seconds but dribbled up the time and Fox got trapped by 2 Warriors and the only pass was to Barnes who was at the 3. I'm guessing the play was for Fox to go all the way, drive and maybe fish for a foul. That's how the cookie crumbles.

Reactions: christoph
Knicks win and Celtics win to take 3-1 leads.

Well, Steve, Curry has 2 road chances and to me, he's got to will his team to advance. I won't bet against him. I like the Kings too, but experience should play a factor against the home crowd. Best of 3 coming up. Warriors know pressure. They were down 1-2 against the Celtics last year and played like a well oiled machine the next 3 games.
Phil

I love the GSW however I would like to believe what you said but the bottom line is the Warriors had the worst road record in the league this year. All they need is one road win and it’s better in Game 5 rather than game 7

Reactions: jadis
Phil

I love the GSW however I would like to believe what you said but the bottom line is the Warriors had the worst road record in the league this year. All they need is one road win and it’s better in Game 5 rather than game 7
Agree. And Kings have a really great crowd. Test of how tough the defending champions are. KLAY has been magnificent.

The Warriors are a tough beat if close in the 4th.
They have Curry, who needs no room at all.
Klay who can knock it down when in rhythm.
Poole, although a little erratic, can hit.
Wiggins with a decent midrange, who can drive on a scrambling defence and knock down an open three.
And Looney, who you have to keep off the boards.
And Draymond.

I would love to see the Kings progress, but it's going to take patience in the 4th, and GSW missing some shots.

Wonder if Fox is going to be able to play with his fractured finger.

The Warriors are a tough beat if close in the 4th.
They have Curry, who needs no room at all.
Klay who can knock it down when in rhythm.
Poole, although a little erratic, can hit.
Wiggins with a decent midrange, who can drive on a scrambling defence and knock down an open three.
And Looney, who you have to keep off the boards.
And Draymond.

I would love to see the Kings progress, but it's going to take patience in the 4th, and GSW missing some shots.

Wonder if Fox is going to be able to play with his fractured finger.
I agree with everything you say BUT the Warriors must win one on the road. One is all they need Having said that I keep thinking that they had the worst road record this year of any team in the league. So one is all they need. I hope they can close out the Kings because frankly IMO the Lakers ( should they advance ) can beat the Warriors in 7 but I doubt if they can beat the Kings

Giannis is back and Bucks leading most of the way. What a difference he makes, with his assists, rebounds and open court moves. This is one player who is the MVP literally for his team.

• Sad
Butler has gone berserk , 51 points with a minute left, and Heat by 3 after trailing most of the game. The Heat is always dangerous with him being the heart of the Heat.

Amazing comeback, I never thought Heat would win this game. Bucks couldn't get clutch points down the stretch, down 7 with a few seconds. Heat will be 3-1.

• Wow
Butler scores 56

Final Heat 1-114

one of the best games I’ve seen in many a year. This series is likely over as Heat are 3-1 Bucks played their hearts out but Butler in the 4th period took complete control of the game

Watching the Grizzlies play made me wonder how they got so many wins for the no. 2 seed. They do not have consistent go to guys, unlike the Lakers who have Schroeder, Reeves and Hachimura contributing.

Reactions: steve williams
I’m glued to the TV as Lakers at home to the Grizz miss their first 6 shots and looked OK but Morant was the star for the first part of the game. I’m sure his hand remains an issue as he leaves the game and the Lakers take over

End of 1st

Lakers 38-29

Bane, Brooks, Tillman, Jackson are the rest of the starters. Not to put them down, but they are young and come clutch time, they are not producing. And the bench does not have a good sixth man either.

Reactions: steve williams
If the Lakers win thus series it will be because of the incentive created by Dillon Brooks big mouth. LeBron is playing like he’s 20 years younger on both sides of the court Plus the rest of the team is energized and the crowd is in it

If the Lakers win thus series it will be because of the incentive created by Dillon Brooks big mouth. LeBron is playing like he’s 20 years younger on both sides of the court Plus the rest of the team is energized and the crowd is in it
There's no place of dramatics and antics in basketball.

Bane, Brooks, Tillman, Jackson are the rest of the starters. Not to put them down, but they are young and come clutch time, they are not producing. And the bench does not have a good sixth man either.
You can see that Ja is playing his heart out but his right hand is a factor

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu