New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Home court advantage is working now for some teams. SAC better hope the crowd steers them to win at home next game.

AD is getting battered tonight He’s been on the floor a lot. His groin has become the target of the Frizz.
I saw him earlier banging on the stand of the court holding his hip, in pain, and one Lakers kept pulling him up but he was like he wants to lie down as he was in pain.

This is one case where a team like the young Grizzlies needed a Butler type of guy.

Lakers build a 15 point lead and then implode. as Memphis goes on an 14-1 run to close the half

Lakers 54-52

it’s only over when the fat lady sings
Oh really, I just left for a while and Grizz made some shots.

A real mail biter as the Lakers offense goes south with Reaves in foul trouble. The game changes when he returns to the game but Lakers still on the short side of a 76-71 score with 6 minutes left in 3rd. Desmond Bane has been unstoppable

With 6.7 seconds in the game Grizz takes the lead 104-102

Desmond Bane was the difference and AD was a non factor
however LeBron ties the game with 0.8 seconds in the game
LeBron blocks the shot and heaves a half court shot which goes in but time expired.
What a game

104-104

OT

The Lakers have to contain Bane

We all said that there were going to be upsets but this is the Lakers that I know and love for the past 40 years. To think they’ve come from 13th to finish in 7 th after the playin and are now in the brink of advancing to the semifinals to face winner of Kings and Warriors.

LeBron 22 points and 20 rebounds.

Lakers hopefully will catch their breath as they head for Memphis for a Wed game

Reactions: jadis
We all said that there were going to be upsets but this is the Lakers that I know and love for the past 40 years. To think they’ve come from 13th to finish in 7 th after the playin and are now in the brink of advancing to the semifinals to face winner of Kings and Warriors.

LeBron 22 points and 20 rebounds.

Lakers hopefully will catch their breath as they head for Memphis for a Wed game
Grizzlies showing lack of experience. Veterans make key plays in the endgame.

Reactions: steve williams
There's no place of dramatics and antics in basketball.
The Laker don't care about Brooks one bit. He's just a network invented fake tough guy that gives ESPN etc talking heads something to yell at each other about. We are in an age where the news creates it's own content by exaggeration and fabrication. It's all about the clicks.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I haven't cheered for the lakers since Kareem retired for good. Thank you Dillon Brooks! LMAO!!!!!!

I haven't cheered for the lakers since Kareem retired for good. Thank you Dillon Brooks! LMAO!!!!!!
Jack, Brooks need to attend some clinics of Draymond Green. Simple flick at the groin is harmless compared to a pro wrestling foot stomp. And when Green gets home to Chase arena, he's even seens as a great hero. :D

As I said yesterday, that if the Lakers close out the Grizz, the inciting influence IMO was Dillon Brooks and his parody of LeBron. I have to give credit where credit is due and LeBron played a truly memorable game. When he stole the ball with seconds left in regulation and launched a 3 which went in from behind mid court a microsecond after time ran out and he knew the next 5 minutes of OT would be critical . He truly played his heart out. I wonder about AD as he hit the floor a dozen times yesterday but the apparent bothersome injury was to his right hip area and I have to hope that not only will he play on Wednesday but that he will also be a factor in the game. He was clearly off his game yesterday as a result of all the falls to the floor. Big men fall hard.

Morant OTOH is such an amazing gifted athlete. Watching him dribble up the court with his left hand, making shots with his injured right hand and throwing caution to the wind on his drives to the basket, which resulted in at least 3 falls to the floor onto his injured right hand, one of which happened as he tried to jump over AD in an attempt to dunk the ball. We all said that injuries will be the unknown factor and the Grizz have 2 starters on the bench with injuries and Morant on the floor playing like a warrior (not a GSW ;) ). His hand has clearly limited his play

Wednesday's game in Memphis will be a blood bath with the Lakers trying to close them out in an away game and the Grizz battling to stay alive.

Yesterday's two televised games were probably 2 of the best games that I have seen in years. Upsets are in the making

The nagging question is whether the GSW can win on the road. The Kings are poised and ready as are the Miami Heat to stage upsets. If Warriors must win the next game because, if not they have to play game 7 away from home

Miami and the Warriors are stronger than what their regular season record shows. In the playoffs, it's brand new ballgame. Suprising is how the Bucks faltered in the end after leading most of the way. They have the best record in the entire NBA. CELTICS should not loiter just because they're number 2 seed.

Reactions: christoph
Miami and the Warriors are stronger than what their regular season record shows. In the playoffs, it's brand new ballgame. Suprising is how the Bucks faltered in the end after leading most of the way. They have the best record in the entire NBA. CELTICS should not loiter just because they're number 2 seed.
With the Bucks likely on their way out, IMO it only makes things easier for the Celtics to win the EC and go the rest of the way to win it all

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu