New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

With the Bucks likely on their way out, IMO it only makes things easier for the Celtics to win the EC and go the rest of the way to win it all
First, get over Atlanta. Then Philly, which has the best center now plus a fit Harden. Then, Miami will be the final match up. Just like last year.

Last edited:
Miami has sleeping dragons who can wake up any night and do some scoring. Like Duncan Robinson who made 3 straight 3 balls last night. Lowry and Ola are dangerous still. And Spo is using three relatively unknown players - Martin, Vincent, and Strus with confidence. Hope he doesn't unleash the 42 year old Haslem. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Hawks crawled back and how trail only by 1 with 5 seconds left. C's were leading most of the way. Tough Hawks team.

Young just buried a way way out shot to have the Hawks up by 2. Wow.

Hawks win in Boston. 2-3. Still very much alive.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
When players like Curry and Young shoots 3s from way way beyond the arc, there is no defense for that. Easily, those are 4 point shots.

I saw the game and was somewhat surprised but never sell Atlanta and Trae Young short. It was a very good game. I still have all confidence that the Celts will close them out.

Interesting that only one team has swept so far. it's a very competitive playoff. Right down to the play in was exciting

I saw the game and was somewhat surprised but never sell Atlanta and Trae Young short. It was a very good game. I still have all confidence that the Celts will close them out.

Interesting that only one team has swept so far. it's a very competitive playoff. Right down to the play in was exciting
Yes, no team is to be taken lightly now. Home court is just a supposed advantage. They still have to play it out and win it over there. Maybe the C's new coach is still a bit 'new' in dealing with playoff pressures. That Atlanta rally in the 4th was fast and furious, caught the C's by surprise. And again, Tatum made a bad pass during crunchtime. Still careless after all these years.

47 for Booker in a very close game however Suns prevail at the end to close out the Clippers

I really expect some changes on the Clippers team. I just don't think Lue is the coach for the job

He's
47 for Booker in a very close game however Suns prevail at the end to close out the Clippers

I really expect some changes on the Clippers team. I just don't think Lue is the coach for the job
He's got a 5 year contract from 2022. And his record is really not that bad considering Paul George and Kawhi did not play. He knows the team very well and that might be why Balmers will still retain him. Westbrook is now a free bird.

Reactions: steve williams
It was a matter of time, he showed he can coach. Houston hires Udoka to solve its problem.

I am truly happy for the guy. I liked him when he coached the Celtics but nepotism got in the way. I also like Mazzulla and happy he will be retained and equally happy for Udoka as he can hopefully transform a crappy Houston team

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Big games tonight as the Lakers , Knicks and Miami look to close out their series with another big game between GSW and Kings but this one in Sacramento which is a must for the Warriors as I am sure they prefer to win game 5 and 6 rather than lose game 5 and have to win the last two games with game 7 being in Sacramento

This has been one of the most competitive playoffs that I have seen in years

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Also noticed the prodigious points production of Butler, Trae Young, Booker, Fox and Curry in these playoffs. 35 to 52 points. Amazing but actually now quite normal as this is a shooting league, where 3s are as common as 2s and even encouraged by coaches. In the old days, Jordan and Bernard King would score 60 points and their teams lost. Now, these high scorers make their teams win.

The games are so exciting to watch. Did you see LeBron go psycho with his facial expression after he drained the basket to ice the game. My wife was watching and she said he looks possessed by the devil

The games are so exciting to watch. Did you see LeBron go psycho with his facial expression after he drained the basket to ice the game. My wife was watching and she said he looks possessed by the devil
That's why I don't watch him. My brain is now conditioned to erase him, his facial expressions included. :D

• Haha
If Lakers win this series, I would have to think that the Vegas bookies will be rethinking their predictions. Watching the Suns close out the LAC last night told me they. can score a lot of points but their defense is too porous and I am still betting on Denver to win the WC but it sure is fun watching these games

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu