New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reeves is quite a good find. Undrafted. Strong , can drive and shoot outside.
One of my favorite Lakers...he's young with raw talent. He shoots with great accuracy including 3 point shots. Things change when he's on the court.

But this game right now is Bane with 21 and Morant with 18

Lakers were behind by 17 and played well at the end to trail by only 9. Lakers. , win or lose, are playing fast and exciting basket ball. Ja Morant has such a leap to the basket that I've seen his hand touch the top of the glass

Reactions: christoph and jadis
One of my favorite Lakers...he's young with raw talent. He shoots with great accuracy including 3 point shots. Things change when he's on the court.

But this game right now is Bane with 21 and Morant with 18

Lakers were behind by 17 and played well at the end to trail by only 9. Lakers. , win or lose, are playing fast and exciting basket ball. Ja Morant has such a leap to the basket that I've seen his hand touch the top of the glass
Long legged with long strides. Morant is the guard version of Giannis, who the other night got the ball a little past the 3 pt line, and took off with a step, and laid in the ball to the basket, without dribbling. These 2 also has that bad fall after flying up in the early games of their series.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
I can imagine if Ja cuts his hair, he might fly up to the scoreboard :D

Morant is also the top assist man in this game. Can drive, shoot, and dish. Bane also played big tonight and he is really needed to score big if the Grizz want to extend the series. I just found out that he was drafted by the Celtics a few years ago but traded to Memphis for 2 second round picks. Memphis' gain.

Reactions: christoph
Warriors showing their experience, just like old times.

Incredible Butler shot to send the game to overtime. Wow

And Bucks are eliminated by the Heat. Miami just had more hustle plays. They want it more.

I've always felt the Warriors will come through when it matters. That's what they do best.

Kings are young and talented. But they need to give a lot more to dethrone the multi championship team that is the Warriors.

They were giving Sabonis the open shots. He's got to practice more and make them. Fox had a bad shooting night. Maybe the finger is causing those misses.

And the Knicks have a chance against the Heat. Brunson is playing very well. Spo and Thibs, 2 very good defensive coaches. It will be a nice series.

Still may get what many would like to see.
A Golden State/LeBron rematch.

Although a Jah/Fox series would be fun.
Hard to see Golden State losing at home, with their experience coming through.

I would believe that anybody would have forgotten Kevin Love, who was quietly signed by the Heat after a Cavs buyout. Not only forgotten but people wondered if he's got anything left in the tank after averaging just 8 points in his last stint with the Cavs. Well, Pat Riley knows something, and Love has slowly crept in to be a starter in the Heat's lineup and last night did some damage with 15 points ( all 3 balls ) and 12 rebounds in ousting the Bucks. Spo has done a great job jelling this lineup, to think that he lost starter Tyler Herro and Oladipo. Lowry, at age 37 can still come in and snipe some shots. Knicks will have their hands full despite owning home court for the series.

I was thinking the opposite.
The Heat have a chance against the Knicks.
True, if based on their 8th seed record. I had some feelings they would be the Bucks and now that they did, I believe they are favored over the Knicks, based on the way they are playing now. Someone has to control Butler, maybe Randle, that would be interesting. Heat has been to the bubble Finals, and last year was in the Eastern Finals and lost it by that 1 shot of Butler that didn't go in. They are playing loose and most importantly, they are playing the Spo/Riley system. They beat the Bucks 4-1, not 4-3. Compare that to the Knicks who beat the young unseasoned Cavs 4-1.

Still may get what many would like to see.
A Golden State/LeBron rematch.

Although a Jah/Fox series would be fun.
Hard to see Golden State losing at home, with their experience coming through.
Warriors know 'close out' games a lot. I was there in 2015, at the rafters, watching how they eliminated Houston 4-1. Their crowd is loud too. If not for the wrestling clown, I would have rooted for them this year. Steve pointed out the 14 out of 15 wins at Chase, that is a massive stat to overcome, imo. I hope the Kings can find a way.

Triva time - I saw a clip where Kerr was jokingly telling Mike Brown that 'you don't know our plays anymore, we already changed them'.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu