New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I was alerted that there was a push by Butler on Conoughton before that acrobatic shot. Shades of Reggie Miller. Kenny Smith and Barkley claimed it should have been a foul on Butler. But Bucks were so stunned after the shot they didn't call time out.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph
I would believe that anybody would have forgotten Kevin Love, who was quietly signed by the Heat after a Cavs buyout. Not only forgotten but people wondered if he's got anything left in the tank after averaging just 8 points in his last stint with the Cavs. Well, Pat Riley knows something, and Love has slowly crept in to be a starter in the Heat's lineup and last night did some damage with 15 points ( all 3 balls ) and 12 rebounds in ousting the Bucks. Spo has done a great job jelling this lineup, to think that he lost starter Tyler Herro and Oladipo. Lowry, at age 37 can still come in and snipe some shots. Knicks will have their hands full despite owning home court for the series.
I think New York has been a surprise this season and has done some damage as I thought that the Cavs would win the series with Donovan. Mitchell but in this series I believe the Heat will handily beat the Knicks which would put the Heat in the EC finals agains probably Celtics and that would be a great series. Heat right now have surprised everyone when the finished regular season in 7th but after the playin they fell to 8th spot and easily handled the Bucks

As for the GSW yesterday was "the" game they needed on the road to prove they can still compete in the WC and will have a chance to close out the Kings at home. If it goes to a game 7, I am not so certain I would bet on GSW gain as the Kings are a young, fast and well coached team who matches up well with the Warriors

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Btw, the Hawks beat the Heat in the play in to automatically get 7th seed. They have the pieces. Starters are all good.

Ultra high scoring game between the C's and the Hawks, high 60s for each team at the half. Looks like an all-star game, loose defense and a shoot-fest. These Hawks have young legs and are very energized.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Tatum or Brown must come up with a 35 point game for them to win.

The bigs of the Hawks are fantastic. Young is their leader.

Nothing ever rattled the Celtics. If they are behind they never get flustered but play their game as they rally in the final few minutes of the game to close out the Hawks as Trae Young goes cold in the second half after being on fire in the first half

Final Celtics 128-120

Have faith Phil. The Celtics are a great team

Boston ends the game on an 11-0 run

up next Philadelphia. That will be a good series
That's a relief, Steve. Didn't want to see a game 7. Experience paid off.

Whenever I have watched the Celtics behind in any game especially a close out such as we just saw , they play calm, cool and collected. When the Hawks went ahead 113-111 I wondered ……….only to see them come from 6 back and finish on an 11-0 run Each Celtic us integral in that team and they all play their part perfectly. Sixers might have swept but the Celtics are a different team than what they swept. Harden is healthy and Embiid is a giant in the center. So a good series expected

Whenever I have watched the Celtics behind in any game especially a close out such as we just saw , they play calm, cool and collected. When the Hawks went ahead 113-111 I wondered ……….only to see them come from 6 back and finish on an 11-0 run Each Celtic us integral in that team and they all play their part perfectly. Sixers might have swept but the Celtics are a different team than what they swept. Harden is healthy and Embiid is a giant in the center. So a good series expected
Back to the Bird and Dr J rivalry in the 80s. I grew up with that.

Doc Rivers comes back to Boston. Interesting series indeed.

First time for me to see such a sequence. Trae Young hits Smart twice with the ball to prevent a 5 second violation and another Hawk did the same to Horford and on the 4th inbound try, Hawks threw the ball away. Tight defense by the C's.

I think New York has been a surprise this season and has done some damage as I thought that the Cavs would win the series with Donovan. Mitchell but in this series I believe the Heat will handily beat the Knicks which would put the Heat in the EC finals agains probably Celtics and that would be a great series. Heat right now have surprised everyone when the finished regular season in 7th but after the playin they fell to 8th spot and easily handled the Bucks

As for the GSW yesterday was "the" game they needed on the road to prove they can still compete in the WC and will have a chance to close out the Kings at home. If it goes to a game 7, I am not so certain I would bet on GSW gain as the Kings are a young, fast and well coached team who matches up well with the Warriors
The only way the Heat will beat the Knicks is if the League intervenes again and suspends the starting five for two games. The Knicks won't lose a series to the Heat until Riley is gone.

Reactions: steve williams
Kings are playing tough and good basketball. They aren't fazed by the crowd. Up 10 at the opening of the 3rd.

The only way the Heat will beat the Knicks is if the League intervenes again and suspends the starting five for two games. The Knicks won't lose a series to the Heat until Riley is gone.
Point well made but the Heat is a deceptive team and then there is Butler....it'll be a great series

Reactions: christoph and DLS
Kings D is very tough. 5min to go, still up 13. Looks like Game 7 is coming.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu