New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Kawhi played a ton of minutes and scored 38 points. He's showing some real stuff. And those guys like Powell and Gordon et al, if they continue their hot shooting can give the Suns a problem. KD is still magnificent as ever, but the other side seems to have a lot of fight left, and Westbrook became a hero as he blocked Booker late in the game and got possession too.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Clippers looked sharp as they beat the Suns. And Phil you called it. Miami goes buzzer to buzzer and beats the Bucks ( sans Giannis out with a back sprain)
Another Celtic fan in my city always told me he's afraid of the Heat team. They have the pieces in Butler, Bam, Herro, and coach Spo has a great defensive system, for many years now.

Looks like Westbrook found a new home, happy for him
I agree. Plus he didn’t have to move. His locker room is only thing different. However he played well and looked relaxed

Reactions: christoph
Watching most of the games this weekend in part or in whole I still feel the Celtics are the team to win it all.
Health is very important, Steve. We just saw injuries to big stars.

This roster built by Brad is quite deep. I would say 10 deep. But problem is a Coach can't play that many in the game while preserving fluidity.

Notice that the 2 big injuries last night happened to daredevil high flyers in Giannis and Ja Morant. Giannis was really high up in the air when he was met by Kevin Love and had a huge downward fall that hit his back. Morant similarly was flying high for the lay up and had a bad fall. These stars should be thinking of possible injuries for a mere 2 points, which one can get with a soft putback. It's how you traverse the defense that matters. Like Kevin Mchale or Hakeem moves, just used clever footwork to weave in for the basket instead of high flying moves. Another daredevil driver is Derrick Rose in his first few years, and he had many knee injuries that shortened his playing time.

Speaking of injuries, Ja Morant's status is uncertain for game 2

Ja Morant: Game 2 status 'in jeopardy' after hard fall

Morant left Sunday's Game 1 loss in the 4th quarter after injuring his right hand on a charge against L.A.'s Anthony Davis.

Reactions: jadis
Speaking of injuries, Ja Morant's status is uncertain for game 2

Ja Morant: Game 2 status 'in jeopardy' after hard fall

Morant left Sunday's Game 1 loss in the 4th quarter after injuring his right hand on a charge against L.A.'s Anthony Davis.

He might even miss the whole series. And that's frustrating for the youngster. My son alerted me that he did exactly the same play against Kevin Love, he almost jumped over Love's head, but luckily didn't get injured.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Yeah, would be a huge bummer not to have those teams at full strength. But as suggested, injuries always color the playoffs.

Sixers start slow and trail the Nets initially only to come back and win 96-84 and go up 2-0 in the series

Next game is going to be a big game.....Kings vs GSW in Sacramento. This is a must win for both teams

Kings seem to be playing at a faster pace than the Warriors. And the inside game of Sabonis is excellent. I like him a lot since his Pacers days. Kings seem to get a lot of energy from the loud fans. And I thought Toronto was loud.

Draymond Green got back what he's been doing to other players. Sabonis locked his foot and he stepped on Sabonis. He got thrown out of the game.

• Haha
The crowd was the 7th man in this game as the Kings are energized and played the Warriors into the ground to taker a 2-0 lead. Who would have thunk?????

Final Kings 114-106

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing