New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

My foot spa opens at 12 noon. I need a special appointment at 8.30am. Lol

Milwaukee gets the first hire.....

Reports: Bucks set to hire Raptors assistant Adrian Griffin as head coach

An NBA assistant for the past 15 years, Adrian Griffin began his coaching career in Milwaukee under Scott Skiles in 2008.

Milwaukee gets the first hire.....

Reports: Bucks set to hire Raptors assistant Adrian Griffin as head coach

An NBA assistant for the past 15 years, Adrian Griffin began his coaching career in Milwaukee under Scott Skiles in 2008.

His name rings a bell. Checked again, he played for the Celtics and I've seen him play. Didn't know he went into coaching. Long time assistant coach, per records.
Maybe the trend now is to hire assistant coaches elsewhere. Celtics did just that, twice.

Reactions: steve williams
His name rings a bell. Checked again, he played for the Celtics and I've seen him play. Didn't know he went into coaching. Long time assistant coach, per records.
Really long time.......15 years....His time is due. I hope that he does well

Reactions: jadis
I hope tonights game will be epic and not just a one sided win by either team. I hope it goes down to the final buzzer and OT if necessary
With Pizza on the line. :)

• Haha
I also hope that the true finals which start on June 1 won't be anticlimactic after this monumental game tonight
Denver is formidable. Maybe even favored against either eastern teams.

Game 7 may also decide whether Mazulla will be fired or not. This has been talked about as early as Game 3.

Game 7 may also decide whether Mazulla will be fired or not. This has been talked about as early as Game 3.
I can’t see that happening after winning the last three games

Reactions: jadis
Great choice by 76ers to grab Nick Nurse to coach.

Caleb Martin has carried the Heat and is having a career game
83-66 Heat with10:50 left in game.
Celts are going to become a part of the 0-3 loss streak rather than setting history tonight. They are ice cold and throwing up bricks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu