New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Good point.
the bottom line is that if no trade options arise and he is waived before June 28 he only gets $15.8M Gosh, sad to see him fall on hard times.

Remember when he was with the Clippers and head of the Players' Association, he raided the Lakers locker room with Blake Griffin. All that glitters is not gold

Reactions: jadis
Reactions: christoph

Sources: Suns, Chris Paul discuss his future with franchise

BTW, Perkins still thinks the Heat will win it all o_O
When I didn't see much of Perkins before the finals, I thought he wuz waived. I'm sounding like Perkins myself now. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
StephenA pontificates about Butler.......Not sure I would ply him less. Bottom line is he needs to be better.

Why Stephen A. thinks Heat should consider playing Jimmy Butler less in Game 4

SAS is saying he wants a 'slow and hobbled' Butler to play 'less' so that the 3 point shooters can excel and do their thing. And he should stats and figures that show the Heat were beaten in almost every category except the 3 point shooting in the Celtics series. Well, Denver failed to defend the 3 ball shooters and paid for it in Game 2. But 3 shooters are enough as they need Butler to 'lead' the Heat on the floor, and Bam, to do big men things.

MPJr has really gotten into a shooting funk, can't even make free throws and short shots.

I was watching some breakdowns and one of them showed how Buckets constantly asked for switches to avoid being guarded by Jason Tatum. I couldn't help but think that perhaps Buckets is afraid of trees. That would explain how poorly he has been finishing at the rim.

How did he do inside vs the Bucks in the game Giannis played?

I was watching some breakdowns and one of them showed how Buckets constantly asked for switches to avoid being guarded by Jason Tatum. I couldn't help but think that perhaps Buckets is afraid of trees. That would explain how poorly he has been finishing at the rim.

How did he do inside vs the Bucks in the game Giannis played?
Didn't watch the series much, except for the last shot of Butler to force OT from painted area. :D I would agree that Butler will be bothered with trees. Bucks didn't have those save for Portis but he comes off the bench. Butler constantly would feast of Horford and Jaylen Brown. The likes of Aaron and Porter will indeed bother him at the rim,

well as Chick Hearn would always say, "this one is in the refrigerator" and the fat lady is beginning to sing.

I like pepperoni on my pizza Jack

Denver shuts down the Heat and are one game away from it all

108-95

Reactions: christoph and jadis
First of all, I'd like to say that the Celtics has the wrong Brown in the playoffs. :D
Bruce Brown. Reminds me of those Patty Mills and JJ Barea types in the Finals. Hard to design a defense on these guys whose adrenalin are way high.

Denver plays like the better team as indeed they are. Coach Malone is a great coach. And look at Jokic, slapping his towel on the floor after Brown made a crucial shot. He's so happy for his team mates. He's all heart . Haven't seen a basketball player like that in years. One more to go and Jack's pizza is complete. Right now it's missing 1/4 slice. :D

Denver just has too many weapons and as I said earlier watching Jokic rainbow 3's are a thing of beauty
So much talent at the starting five level who play their traditional position to the hilt. When Murray isn't scoring much, he assists, 12 tonight. Joker is always doing his thing - rebounding and scoring. Gordon took over Porter's shooting slump and contributed in a big way. And of course the 6th man machine gun Bruce Brown. 2nd round pick and moved from Detroit to Brooklyn and found a home in Denver, he fits with the team like lock and key. I wonder how he got confidence coming from the Nets. :D This is position basketball at it's best, and I love traditional basketball. From 1-6, Denver's got it all, and like a well-oiled machine. Job is not done though, and they know it. They all keep talking about '1 more' after the game.

Last edited:
So much talent at the starting five level who plays their traditional position to the hilt. When Murray isn't scoring much, he assists, 12 tonight. Joker is always doing his thing - rebounding and scoring. Gordon took over Porter's shooting slump and contributed in a big way. And of course the 6th man machine gun Bruce Brown. 2nd round pick and moved from Detroit to Brooklyn and found a home in Denver, he fits with the team like lock and key. I wonder how he got confidence coming from the Nets. :D This is position basketball at it's best, and I love traditional basketball. From 1-6, Denver's got it all, and like a well-oiled machine. Job is not done though, and they know it. They all keep talking about '1 more' after the game.
It will be a much deserved Denver win, their first ever.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I like Pepperoni too :)

Touching thought from the gentle giant.

Screenshot_20230610-131215_Chrome.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu