New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: Sa-dono
Great read on Pop. What a class act. One of the greatest, if not the greatest NBA coach. Plus he s a true humanitarian

After Hall of Fame enshrinement, Gregg Popovich looks to mold new group of players

Saturday's Naismith induction is certainly not the end of the road for this legendary NBA coach

Is it just me who really doesn't care about Harden. IMO he's done. He wants a trade but no one wants him

Report: Philadelphia 76ers end James Harden trade talks

Philadelphia reportedly plans to have Harden at training camp despite the star guard's trade request

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Is it just me who really doesn't care about Harden. IMO he's done. He wants a trade but no one wants him

Philadelphia reportedly plans to have Harden at training camp despite the star guard's trade request

Another Ben Simmons coming up.

Another Ben Simmons coming up.
and to make matters worse, Harden begins showing his true colors. Trying now some hostility to promote his trade

James Harden has harsh words for 76ers' president​

James Harden voiced his unhappiness with team president Daryl Morey during a press event Monday in China.

• Wow
  • Angry
and to make matters worse, Harden begins showing his true colors. Trying now some hostility to promote his trade

James Harden has harsh words for 76ers' president​

James Harden voiced his unhappiness with team president Daryl Morey during a press event Monday in China.

What a guy. What else is to say about him?

What a guy. What else is to say about him?
The only other thing I have to say is "he's done". What a waste of an otherwise great career. He and Russell should reunite to see who can scowl the most

Reactions: jadis
after Bronny, the James family now puts forth.....I wonder if he also plans to stay active in the league to play with Bryce. The tandem is now a 3some

Bryce James, younger son of LeBron James, to play at Notre Dame in Sherman Oaks

• Wow
this In Season Playoff series is something I just can't figure out why Adam Silver did this except for $$$$

NBA to announce In-Season Tournament schedule on Aug. 15

The complete schedule for the inaugural In-Season Tournament will be unveiled at 3 p.m. ET on Aug. 15.

No one wants him at his contract price. If he was waived (or when he’s a free agent) there would be multiple teams clamoring for him. And he showed his true colors from the time he wanted out of Houston.

Stumbled at this feed during the lull. I never saw this charity game organized by Magic in the 80s, and I showed this for my 28 yr old son who always thinks the this era's player are faster. He agreed Magic was fast. He was asking me who my all-time starting 5 was and off the bat, I picked Magic at 1, Kareem at 5, Bird at 3. Jordan at 2, and Duncan or McHale at 4 (tough choice).

Stumbled at this feed during the lull. I never saw this charity game organized by Magic in the 80s, and I showed this for my 28 yr old son who always thinks the this era's player are faster. He agreed Magic was fast. He was asking me who my all-time starting 5 was and off the bat, I picked Magic at 1, Kareem at 5, Bird at 3. Jordan at 2, and Duncan or McHale at 4 (tough choice).

Great choices

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Too much idle chatter here now Phil. Two months til tipoff
Steve,
Some big NBA names are coming here to Manila for the FIBA basketball world cup. Starts this weekend. But I'm not too keen on this tournament.

• Sad
Reactions: steve williams
Steve,
Some big NBA names are coming here to Manila for the FIBA basketball world cup. Starts this weekend. But I'm not too keen on this tournament.
many of the big names are out but it's still a good tournament with all the NBA players playing for their national team

Harden just can't keep his mouth shut and is going down in the annals of infamy..

James Harden agrees relationship with 76ers beyond repair

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu