New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I don't know where the Lakers are finding all of this money or if they are above the cap but I am happy they signed this kid. He has potential.

Lakers, Jarred Vanderbilt agree to 4-year, $48M extension, sources say

I don't know where the Lakers are finding all of this money or if they are above the cap but I am happy they signed this kid. He has potential.

Lakers, Jarred Vanderbilt agree to 4-year, $48M extension, sources say

I'm surprised too at Pelinka's moves the last few months. They were all good one.

And surprisingly, the Lakers payroll ranks just 9th below the Celtics and Sixers at $173m. The Warriors lead the pack at $210m.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
The new in season tournament continues to confuse me, the more I read about it:eek:

5 schedule takeaways: In-Season Tournament adds new quirks​

Take a look at 5 things to know about the 2023-24 schedule and the impact the In-Season Tournament will have on it.

I was shocked to read this. I guess when you're a super star it then comes down to how many Larry O'Brian's you win to foster one's legacy.....

Surprised Giannis doubled-down on his stance on his future?

less than 6 weeks to the start of season and already the pundits are making their predictions. I was surprised to read this one especially since I believe everything still goes through Denver at the end of the day but............

ZACH LOWE: THE LAKERS CAN 'ABSOLUTELY' WIN THE TITLE

Zach Lowe discusses what he liked from the Lakers offseason and if they are NBA title contenders.

ZACH LOWE OUTLINES CLIPPERS' OUTLOOK AND UNCERTAINTY THIS SEASON

Zach Lowe breaks down how the contract situations of Kawhi Leonard and Paul George could impact the Clippers' upcoming season.

IMO the biggest disappointment in the WC has been the Clippers. Ballmer spends $2B on the team and brings in Doc and signs Paul George and Kawhi. The 20-21 season is as far as they git before Kawhi went down in the second round and the 2 of them have never been healthy together long enough to make a move. I expect Kawhi to pick up and move on to the next tea where he can practice load management.Not sure about PG but I think he will remain if they sign him to an even higher contract.I have never been a fan of Lue as a coach and I just think the WC has passed the Clippers by as the Clippers have done really nothing to make the team a contender

less than 6 weeks to the start of season and already the pundits are making their predictions. I was surprised to read this one especially since I believe everything still goes through Denver at the end of the day but............

ZACH LOWE: THE LAKERS CAN 'ABSOLUTELY' WIN THE TITLE

Zach Lowe discusses what he liked from the Lakers offseason and if they are NBA title contenders.

Can't disagree. Chemistry certainly is needed. Denver won the title with an 8 man rotation. Not really deep but chemistry was great.

While waiting for the games to begin, let's have some real entertainment. :D

I really feel this season will be even more competitive than last. I still feel the championship will pass through Denver but we all know that a "repeat" is very difficult in the league so anything is possible. I still have to admit that I just don't know how to take the In Season tournament and whether it will be well received by both players and fans. Having said that I can't remember the league coming out with a new product only to can it soon after. Anything to enrich the league coffers I guess

Reactions: jadis
to. me this is the biggest news of the off season. I was surprised to hear Giannis threat to move to a winner all for another ring. Very much out of character for him

Giannis Antetokounmpo's next contract: What to know

• Sad
I really feel this season will be even more competitive than last. I still feel the championship will pass through Denver but we all know that a "repeat" is very difficult in the league so anything is possible. I still have to admit that I just don't know how to take the In Season tournament and whether it will be well received by both players and fans. Having said that I can't remember the league coming out with a new product only to can it soon after. Anything to enrich the league coffers I guess
Denver used an 8 man rotation last season. They have lost 2 of them and no significant replacement for those 2 key players. That will be the challenge.

He backed that up last week on the "48 Minutes" podcast, saying "I'm a Milwaukee Buck, but most importantly I'm a winner. ... If there is a better situation for me to win the Larry O'Brien [Trophy] I have to take that better situation."

out of character for him IMO

to. me this is the biggest news of the off season. I was surprised to hear Giannis threat to move to a winner all for another ring. Very much out of character for him

Giannis Antetokounmpo's next contract: What to know

Every superstar is now very talkative and restless thanks to all these media people adding intrigues and the like.

Every superstar is now very talkative and restless thanks to all these media people adding intrigues and the like.
My guess is he is a Buck forever and they will build around him. He's the only player on the team this year that is under contract??

This is shades of the Lakers in their epic trade to the Pels for AD

Milwaukee has already traded its 2025 and 2027 first-round picks, and the New Orleans Pelicans own swap rights on the picks in 2024 and 2026. The Bucks only have one first-round pick (either 2029 or 2030) available to trade. To make matters worse, Milwaukee has one second-round pick (2024 from Indiana) in the next seven years.

My guess is he is a Buck forever and they will build around him. He's the only player on the team this year that is under contract??
Bucks have a lot of key players under contract for a few years and they're number 3 overall in total salaries.

Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu