New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Phil

I really believe Porzingis will be a real asset for the Celtics. I must admit that I will miss Smart
The silver lining could be Tatum will became the leader of the team. I like the Unicorn ever since.

Reactions: steve williams
Bucks have a lot of key players under contract for a few years and they're number 3 overall in total salaries.
My mistake. This is what I read.......

That said, changes could be on the horizon. There isn't a single player who has a contract for the 2025-26 season on the roster, though several players (Antetokounmpo, Middleton, Bobby Portis and Pat Connaughton) all have options for that season.

Reactions: jadis
The silver lining could be Tatum will became the leader of the team. I like the Unicorn ever since.
Phil

I love Green as a player but to be the highest paid player in the NBA left me miffed. I wonder who will have the first $1B contract and where the CBA will be at that point

Phil

I love Green as a player but to be the highest paid player in the NBA left me miffed. I wonder who will have the first $1B contract and where the CBA will be at that point
I felt exactly the same about Green. Hasn't done anything great really so far.

Reactions: steve williams
its tough for me to understand how Green becomes the highest paid player in the NBA but if Giannis were to sign again today all he could get is 3 years and $163M
That's mind boggling to me too, Steve.

I believe it's in the CBA fine print having some mathematical jump once a player becomes all NBA after one season. Personally, I find this ridiculous.

Well, Giannis has to realize it's not easy to be repeat or have multiple titles in a short span of time. He's got one and he's got to be thankful as he's really got no control on how the dynamics of the league changes so quickly - trades, injuries, draft bust, etc . Miami and Boston have not won one in many many years and Philly even longer so he better hope the dynamics of his team hit another high gear. All eyes are watching what Denver can do this coming season. The unforseen factor of Bruce Brown leaving without a good replacement might mean much in the repeat quest. Chemistry plays a big role.

Well, Giannis has to realize it's not easy to be repeat or have multiple titles in a short span of time. He's got one and he's got to be thankful as he's really got no control on how the dynamics of the league changes so quickly - trades, injuries, draft bust, etc . Miami and Boston have not won one in many many years and Philly even longer so he better hope the dynamics of his team hit another high gear. All eyes are watching what Denver can do this coming season. The unforseen factor of Bruce Brown leaving without a good replacement might mean much in the repeat quest. Chemistry plays a big role.
I think the loss of Brown for Denver is a big issue. Denver is the champ and the title has to go through Denver but Brown was a strong back up player

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I think the loss of Brown for Denver is a big issue. Denver is the champ and the title has to go through Denver but Brown was a strong back up player
And coach Malone was telling the parade crowd Brown ain't leaving. That's the dynamics of the league, free agency.

It has become all about rings and a players legacy. All I can say is that Green better perform up to expectations as he won't ever be trade material while he is under this ginormous contract

In the WC the one team which leaves me miffed is the Clippers. I think since Ballmer bought the team for $2B and fired Doc and hired Lue, in spite of George and Leonard they have been to me the biggest disappointment. I expect Kawhi will move on although PG is a more loyal player and I think he would stay

I continue to be skeptical of Lue's coaching abilities

MARC J. SPEARS: RAPTORS ARE 'FRONT-RUNNERS' TO ACQUIRE DAMIAN LILLARD

I would really like to see Lillard get picked up by a contender. Even if he does't win a ring he deserves to be in the thick of the competition.To me he is one of the gentlest players in the NBA with talent to burn

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I have always liked the warriors and they have been my backup favorite during the Lakers lean years. The big question is whether CP# will fit in and help the chemistry or somehow change the starting lineup and lose the wining chemistry. I do hope they find a way to wi on the road as that was their achilles tendon last season

This was a great read

Chris Paul's fit, looming contracts among biggest storylines for Warriors' 2023-24 season

This changes the entire dyamic

Lillard finally gets a real shot at a ring as he goes to the Bucks

I am very happy for this trade and not that I want the Bucks to win , Lillard has a real shot finally at a ring

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu