New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

It can take more than 3 hours to get out of the Arena. We dream of a train system.

Reactions: jadis
this is a lengthy read but one I found very interesting....good to see some young and potentially great future stars. Le Bron could garner no higher than the 7th spot. Joker reigns supreme. Can't argue with that

this is a lengthy read but one I found very interesting....good to see some young and potentially great future stars. Le Bron could garner no higher than the 7th spot. Joker reigns supreme. Can't argue with that

For a guy "pushing" 40, 7th isn't to bad.....in fact would call it astonishing.....

could this really be Boston's year? Is he the missing link Phil...it makes a case

Film Study: What Kristaps Porzingis brings to Boston

Kristaps Porzingis remains a matchup nightmare on both ends, but is he the missing piece to Boston's championship puzzle?

Reactions: christoph and jadis
could this really be Boston's year? Is he the missing link Phil...it makes a case

Film Study: What Kristaps Porzingis brings to Boston

Kristaps Porzingis remains a matchup nightmare on both ends, but is he the missing piece to Boston's championship puzzle?

I think so. Loved the trade. But but but, hope he doesn't get injured.

Here in Socal, Kobe's legend burns brightly as he is being honored everywhere including Dodger's Stadium yesterday. Jeannie will be unveiling a bronze statue of Kobe outside crypto.com arena alongside the one of Magic on 02/08/24

Bryant family honored as Dodgers don Kobe jerseys on Lakers Night

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Reactions: steve williams
I think JaVale McGee has played for every NBA franchise. Quite a journeyman career

Reports: Kings to sign veteran center JaVale McGee
JaVale McGee, waived Tuesday by the Mavericks, averaged 4.4 points and 2.5 rebounds in 42 games last season

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
USA and Lithuania are both 4-0 and half way through the third Lithuania has a 12 point lead..........54-42

This will hopefully finish well but USA looks clearly outplayed
Saw parts of this game, USA was trailing from the beginning and was playing catch up. Lithuania showed a lot of resiliency as the US closed the gap but they hit clutch shots. I only recognized 2 names in their team that are NBA players, the big guy I think plays for Toronto. Am surprised that the Lithuanians brought in some fans to Manila to support their country. FIBA rules are a bit different, NBA players have to adjust to the legal zone and harder fouls.

Start of season is right around the corner and I have to admit that I am excited about this year's Lakers team. Gabe Vincent was a strong addition. If they can stay free of injuries the Western conference is going to be very exciting

30 teams in 30 days: Lakers double down on a dose of success

After a midseason revamp ended with a trip to the Western Conference Finals, the Lakers are hoping a full season of success lies ahead.

USA cruises past Italy, moves on to FIBA World Cup semifinals

Mikal Bridges sets the tone as Team USA rolls to a 100-63 win and will face either Germany or Latvia in the semifinals on Friday.

The Lakers are shoring up the team with some quiet but meaningful additions. Pelinka has gone all in on this season ....

Why the Lakers' no-risk signing of Christian Wood could free up Anthony Davis' game

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu