New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

My take on Giannis is that he would not be regarded in a good light if after the Lillard trade they fail to win the championship and he decides to Leave
Totally agree. That's a losers mentality. Not a team first mentality.

Bucks main question now it their rookie coach. Unless he does a Udoka feat, (not the illicit affair thing), the Bucks' train might derail abruptly with all these big stars and their egos. Celtics, meanwhile has a sophomore coach who escaped his rookie season by the skin of his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Are we ready to rumble???

First preseason game tomorrow followed o Saturday with Lakers and Warriors playing.

This is going to be one great season. So many teams have improved in the off season that every game should be well contested

Reactions: jadis
  • Love
Celtics owners, Brad, and other Celtics fans are all pumped up for Jrue's arrival. As they say, Holiday came early for the Celtics. :D

Jrue could indeed be the final piece to the Celtics run for the championship....you must be stoked Phil . That was a huge trade

Jrue Holiday's arrival adds electricity to Celtics training camp

Boston's current core has been knocking on the title door for years. The Celtics hope Jrue Holiday can help them open it.

Jrue could indeed be the final piece to the Celtics run for the championship....you must be stoked Phil . That was a huge trade

Jrue Holiday's arrival adds electricity to Celtics training camp

Boston's current core has been knocking on the title door for years. The Celtics hope Jrue Holiday can help them open it.

Now it gets to be exciting, Steve. Brad has done an erstwhile unthinkable job, in a manner like Pelinka's FA signings, in boosting the roster of the C's bigtime. Indeed he made the 2 J's the cornerstone of the franchise, adding and substracting pieces into what on paper is a very formidable starting 5 with veteran Al Horford as the 6th. To me Jrue is a good upgrade from Smart since he can shoot better and defend as well. Bold moves by Brad puts the C's in real good light for the playoffs, something Ainge sort of balked, by keep on adding draft picks, which he is still doing in Utah.

I find this an interesting read. I never knew Lonzo was in such a dire condition and that it has been 20 months since he has played

Why Lonzo Ball believes he'll play for the Chicago Bulls again

Reactions: jadis
I find this an interesting read. I never knew Lonzo was in such a dire condition and that it has been 20 months since he has played

Why Lonzo Ball believes he'll play for the Chicago Bulls again

Hope he comes back. Sad to see injuries derailing careers of very good players.

well Lakers vs GSW is in the books as the preseason starts. Lakers with AD but sans LeBron looked really solid for probably the first 5 minutes and then it was all Warriors. Many substitutions in second half by both teams as their benches emerge and suffice it to say Warriors took it to the Lakers. Warriors bench looked really good

Final Warriors 125 Lakers 108

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Final 114-106
Celtics win

Celts started with a 3 point shot from Porzingis to up 3-0 and then Sixers lead until Celtics caught theat 57-55 and finished strong. Interesting how the Cats have a starting 6 rather than a starting 5

Final 114-106
Celtics win

Celts started with a 3 point shot from Porzingis to up 3-0 and then Sixers lead until Celtics caught theat 57-55 and finished strong. Interesting how the Cats have a starting 6 rather than a starting 5
Somewhat of being spoiled in luxury, but they need the proper chemistry to connect at each position.

I guess cuz JRue comes in off the bench
That's to make room for 37 yr old Al to be in the starting position. Joe likes to put Al there in the first 5 since last year but he has to realize the Al is not young and can run out of gas at the end of the game. Time management is needed. Jrue in the first 5 would be small ball with only the Unicorn as the big. Well, the benefit with Al beside Unicorn is that Unicorn will be relieved a bit of the tough center chores so he can concentrate on shooting on the other side. Anything can still change. Again, it's the spoils of luxury of have 6 starter-caliber in the team. Not that I'm complaining. Joe should find the answer. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu