New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers won last night as they played their bench who looked half decent. I was shocked to see Javale Magee playing for Sacramento. I began to wonder how many teams he has played for. Well turns out he is the consummate journeyman, now playing for his 9th team in the league. it made me wonder if there should be an annual Journeyman of the Year Award. Javale must be at the top of the heapThe award would be aptly called "JOYA" and would bring with a trophy in the shape of a suitcase :cool:
I took was suprised to see him. My gut feel is that 3 years from now he will be signed by the Celtics as they have to penchant to hire players in their twilight, from Pete Maravich to Artis Gilmore, to just last year, Blake Griffin.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
I took was suprised to see him. My gut feel is that 3 years from now he will be signed by the Celtics as they have to penchant to hire players in their twilight, from Pete Maravich to Artis Gilmore, to just last year, Blake Griffin.
Blake did have a story book beginning to his career . Sadly the ending was just the opposite

Reactions: jadis
interesting to always read predictions but I did find a split between Denver and Phoenix as finishing 1st in the wet.

Trending Topics: NBA standings predictions in West

How will the West playoff seeds shake out in 2023-24? Our writers weigh in with their picks.

In the east however a strong consensus for the Celts.......

Trending Topics: NBA standings predictions in East

How will the East playoff seeds shake out in 2023-24? Our writers weigh in with their picks.

Wenbenyama is so fun to watch, such a sweet shooting form he's like a natural scorer. And yound and active. And groomed by Pop. Great years ahead for the Spurs.

Reactions: steve williams
I thought this was a very interesting read. I also thought naming Kawhi as having to step up. Look at all of the games he’s missed since he and PG we’re bringing a trophy finally to the Clippers.

Watching the lakers rematch vs GSW tonight at crypto.com I have to say that if they can stay healthy and learn some defense they are a scoring machine and could go to conference finals as they did last season.
in the preseason games they have dropped just under 50 threes which is big for them as last time they had 20 3’s in a game was almost 15 years ago

Hachimura has honed his skills and DeAngelo seems to be at the peak of his career. I’ve always liked him but this year he looks on his game

AD and KeBron look well rested and both in great shsoe

At the half Lakers 70-63 GSW

Watching the lakers rematch vs GSW tonight at crypto.com I have to say that if they can stay healthy and learn some defense they are a scoring machine and could go to conference finals as they did last season.
in the preseason games they have dropped just under 50 threes which is big for them as last time they had 20 3’s in a game was almost 15 years ago

Hachimura has honed his skills and DeAngelo seems to be at the peak of his career. I’ve always liked him but this year he looks on his game

AD and KeBron look well rested and both in great shsoe

At the half Lakers 70-63 GSW
Wasnt meant to be as lakers lose again to GSW to GSW 129-125

Home to the Bucks on Sunday

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Now that’s news. He’s been a perennial favorite of mine. Shocked the trio was fired by ESPN. Glad he found a home in Boston. He’ll be great
Yes, I like him too.

Reactions: christoph
The Celts seem to be VERY serious about this year :eek:
All-in :D
I think so. From one of the thriftiest squads to one of the biggest spenders, aka winning formula. :D

Chicago needed Phil Jackson, Detroit needed Mark Aguirre, Sixers needed Moses Malone to get over the hump. Hopefully, Van Gundy does the same for the Celtics.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph
we saw the WC predictions by the pundits. Here are their calls for the EC. Boston rules supreme even with Lillard now in Milwaukee. I was pleased to see that the Cavs are also predicted to do well.

Trending Topics: NBA standings predictions in East
How will the East playoff seeds shake out in 2023-24? Our writers weigh in with their picks.

did they say what his special role with the Celtics is??? Will he be the number one assistant sitting next to Joe or something else
From what read, Steve, he'll be overseeing the Celtics organization from bird's eye view and sometimes will be on the bench, sometimes not. I imagine he'll be making recommendations to coach Mazulla. And he will be charge also of Boston's G League team.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu