New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What I see as fearsome is the Suns, I think I've not seen a team loaded with elite, I mean really elite top gun shooters in KD, Booker and Beal. One of them can have an off night and the 2 can still shoot the lights out for a win. But yes Steve, every team has to go through Denver in the West. It as best a starting 5 as it gets, not only on paper, but on actual playing as they proved last season.

Reactions: steve williams
I can now see that having Al at the center 'frees up' Porzingis as a forward to shoot 3s. :D

What I see as fearsome is the Suns, I think I've not seen a team loaded with elite, I mean really elite top gun shooters in KD, Booker and Beal. One of them can have an off night and the 2 can still shoot the lights out for a win. But yes Steve, every team has to go through Denver in the West. It as best a starting 5 as it gets, not only on paper, but on actual playing as they proved last season.
They need a point guard

Reactions: jadis
Things have been quiet out of Clippers camp. Will they finally reach their stride this year and can George and Leonard stay healthy

Clippers hoping for full season out of Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
Dogged by injuries over the past few seasons, the Clippers will need their star duo for a deep run.

• Haha
Things have been quiet out of Clippers camp. Will they finally reach their stride this year and can George and Leonard stay healthy

Clippers hoping for full season out of Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
Dogged by injuries over the past few seasons, the Clippers will need their star duo for a deep run.

Injuries indeed were the main obstacles. Both hardly were together for a long stretch for many seasons.

Celtics sat all their starters, back to back game vs NYK.

Lakers give up a huge 19 point lead in the 3rd and with their bench playing the entire second half they get overtaken 126-125 but hang in a nail biter to win 129-126

These kids can shoot but they can’t play Dee

Zion's health continues to make the news. ....

A healthy Zion Williamson is a boon for the Pelicans (and the NBA)

New Orleans' ceiling -- and it's overall thrills -- are primed to rise if Zion Williamson is fully fit this season.

Zion's health continues to make the news. ....

A healthy Zion Williamson is a boon for the Pelicans (and the NBA)

New Orleans' ceiling -- and it's overall thrills -- are primed to rise if Zion Williamson is fully fit this season.

He better shape up. Ben Simmons actually played and even scored some bit last night. He can't be worse.:)

Zion is in the first year of a $195M contract and that amounts to about 4-5 million per game if we count the games he has palyed
The most mind boggling bust in the league.

an interesting read.......

NBArank 2023: Player rankings for 2023-24, from 50 to 11

Reactions: christoph
an interesting read.......

NBArank 2023: Player rankings for 2023-24, from 50 to 11

what I find interesting is that Jaylen Brown, with the largest contract in NBA history managed to land in the 19th spot. He will be one player under the microscope this year

Reactions: christoph and jadis
C's beat Sixers, which has not seen the services of Embiid and Harden so far this preseason.

Lakers won last night as they played their bench who looked half decent. I was shocked to see Javale Magee playing for Sacramento. I began to wonder how many teams he has played for. Well turns out he is the consummate journeyman, now playing for his 9th team in the league. it made me wonder if there should be an annual Journeyman of the Year Award. Javale must be at the top of the heapThe award would be aptly called "JOYA" and would bring with a trophy in the shape of a suitcase :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu