New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Hope he recovers. But realistically, I've seen many head cases who didn't recover. He's a very exciting player to watch,much like Zion, I like watching him play.
If he doesn't his next suspension might be even longer He really fell into the abyss. And then when caught and punished, he turned around and did it all again

Reactions: jadis and christoph
If he doesn't his next suspension might be even longer He really fell into the abyss. And then when caught and punished, he turned around and did it all again
My hopes of Ja becoming "normal" again are VERY slim :eek:

Lakers agsin started strong only to quickly fade and got killed by the Suns. Both teams played their starters for a good part of the game. Suns could easily win the West
I've got them pegged as favorites in my books with the 3 killer shooters. They might not have a true PG, but as long as the SG Grayson Allen brings the ball up center line, he has served his purpose, the big 3 shooters will take it from there. And at any time in the game, any 1 of them can have a good rest while the 2 others wreck havoc scoring. KD should lead them. Time for his own legacy.

Last edited:
the game started terrific with all starters playing. Lakers looked good and lead for the early part of the 1st and then the Suns took over. I believe the Suns have the fire power to win the WC . They were invincible last night

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Harden is really pissing me off. Thinks he poops cream puffs. The Sixers should just release him and see who picks him up. He has literally sealed his own fate. Who would want to give up assets to trade for Harden

James Harden skips 76ers' practice for second day in row

• Angry
Harden is really pissing me off. Thinks he poops cream puffs. The Sixers should just release him and see who picks him up. He has literally sealed his own fate. Who would want to give up assets to trade for Harden

James Harden skips 76ers' practice for second day in row

Horrible attitude. Waving him cost Sixers a lot of money, maybe $30m for Harden to do nothing.

No one wants him and he won't play for the Sixers
His salary this year is $35.6m , since he opted in, thinking he would be traded. But no takers, as no one is crazy to trade for his for this lone season. And no one is crazier to sign him to a multi years contract once they get him on a trade, if ever he gets traded. Waving him will cost the Sixers big money for a piece of trash.

There was a time when I felt he was one of the best players in the league , one who charges to the basket like LeBron and leaves bodies in his wake. To me the "beard" is done. If he refuses to play and they can't trade him, surely they would stop writing him paychecks and suspend him

who knows, maybe he is not attending practice because he feels he doesn’t need to.. I think he was known for not attending practice and scoring 30 pts in his younger years.

no need to practice with the team when you intend to shoot the ball every time you get it :p

who knows, maybe he is not attending practice because he feels he doesn’t need to.. I think he was known for not attending practice and scoring 30 pts in his younger years.

no need to practice with the team when you intend to shoot the ball every time you get it :p
you're missing the point dimfer....he refuses to play for the Sixers and demands a trade No one wants him badly enough to give up assets and a king's ransom so as I see it, the beard is between a rock and a hard place and his display of animosity to the team and management will be his demise. He isn't the beard we knew years ago but he is still a formidable player....just ask him and he will tell you :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu