New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Four-time NBA champion and Finals MVP retires after 19 seasons

Andre Iguodala played 19 NBA seasons

A class player whom I always enjoyed watching him play. Never a complainer and always a team player. He will be missed

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Maybe LeGM? ;)

SCNR :D
Good one. But lately he's not doing his regular GM chores since Pelinka has done a great job and left him in the dust. :D

Preseason is in the books..Regular season tip off begins in 2 days. The league this year is so exciting. I read that this year, 25% of the league players changed teams, all, apparently for the better. This is going to be an epic year

Reactions: jadis
@christoph re Ja Morant......you could be correct in your previous post. A long but sobering read

'Then the alligators got him': Inside Ja Morant's 18-month downfall

In the 18 months since, more serious allegations have surfaced. Lawsuits and subpoenas have been filed and remain open. It is a period in which a 22-year-old rising superstar struggling with the excesses of fame has become a 24-year-old man whose actions are jeopardizing his career.

Will a team win both the In Tournament and the real NBA TITLE? That will be historic.:)

Will a team win both the In Tournament and the real NBA TITLE? That will be historic.:)
But what would happen if the In tournament winner plays the NBA champions for bragging rights and it's the same team.....o_O

• Wow
But what would happen if the In tournament winner plays the NBA champions for bragging rights and it's the same team.....o_O
That's going to be a circus. :D

some more bad news for the Grizz........

Grizzlies' Steven Adams undergoes season-ending surgery

The Memphis center missed significant time last season after spraining the posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

However Ja will be traveling and working out with the team....I hope he has his head screwed on as there won't be a 3rd chance for him

• Sad
Reactions: jadis and christoph
some more bad news for the Grizz........

Grizzlies' Steven Adams undergoes season-ending surgery

The Memphis center missed significant time last season after spraining the posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

However Ja will be traveling and working out with the team....I hope he has his head screwed on as there won't be a 3rd chance for him

Bad news and good news.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
No matter , I still think Morant is one of the most gifted players in the NBA. He has raw talent.......but he is on a very thin line which, if breaks again Silver will come down harder, likely with a bigger fine and possibly a full season suspension

No matter , I still think Morant is one of the most gifted players in the NBA. He has raw talent.......but he is on a very thin line which, if breaks again Silver will come down harder, likely with a bigger fine and possibly a full season suspension
I think 6 months of counseling should help.

I think 6 months of counseling should help.
He's had that without success. He needs a friggin team intervention where they pull him out of bed at midnight and as a team lay down the law.As the saying goes, "it is his to lose"

An interesting read, but I am a Lakers fan

Why it won't be wise to count out LeBron James & the Lakers​

If the Lakers can stay healthy, they should have every tool needed to be an NBA Finals contender.

Giannis gets extension. $60m a year and change. In the level of Jaylen Brown's contract but not as long. With option to opt out on the 3rd year. Basically a firm 2 years with the Buck.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu