New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I was smiling when I read Dame dropped 39 points in the season opener and barely beat the Sixers by one point. I hope the success with Dame continues. He is a terrific player to watch

Reactions: christoph
The bigger news in that game was the conspicuous absence of Harden who is acting like a turd ball and his fame is not only rapidly fleeting but to many he has overstepped his welcome.No one wants him and he won't play for the team to which he is under contract

And this isn't a case of old management but rather a player who thinks he is better than the rest of the team. To me the coach and tea have moved on from Harden and only time will tell his fate but to me his star has not only faded, but it is also gone

James Harden's absence from opener being looked into by NBA

The participation policy requires teams to demonstrate an approved reason for a star to miss national TV games.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Reactions: jadis
And now the chant is to cut their losses and to dump him. I would definitely endorse that but are they paying him while he doesn't practice or play. A total disruption to any team's chemistry. He needs to be gone....Another classic case of the tail wagging the dog

Stephen A loves Victor but at 7'4" he feels he is going to take a beating as he is nothing more than a 7'4" toothpick . He is going to need to bulk up to withstand the pounding.....

Heat is still as deadly as ever. They have a system. Tough as nails defense. That is their strength no matter who they face. Up by 1 over Celtics 3rd Q.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Heat is still as deadly as ever. They have a system. Tough as nails defense. That is their strength no matter who they face. Up by 1 over Celtics 3rd Q.
But at the end of the day Celts get the W. The Celts are well poised

Reactions: christoph
Porzingis is quietly reminding the league who the OG Unicorn is. When do Boston and the Spurs play?

Porzingis is quietly reminding the league who the OG Unicorn is. When do Boston and the Spurs play?

Not sure. I have always liked him in his days in New York. He's a Unicorn in the real sense of the word

I hope Derrick White becomes our mini version of Jamaal Murray. And Holiday becomes our KCPope. I feel the Nuggets team has packaged a great old school first five, with 5 traditional positions filled with excellence. I'm not a fan of positionless basketball. :)

One has to wonder how the Grizz will fare this year with the large 25 game suspension of Morant. Season is early and they have show nothing without him and are 0-2.

OTOH Doncic is having his way when it comes to scoring and the Mavs start at 2-0 behind Doncic

Victor Wembanyama does it all to lead Spurs to OT victory

This kid is really exciting to watch. Hes going to make Pop want to coach another 20 years as Victor is the new face of the NBA

Victor Wembanyama does it all to lead Spurs to OT victory

This kid is really exciting to watch.

What a joy to watch Victor. He's got the killer instinct this young. Born to play. And being under Pop just guarantees his maturity and greatness in the future.

and speaking of Victor, everyone is watching him and he continues to shine ...he is great for the league. When ESPN has a night like that it says something about this young phenom

Knicks-Celtics, Mavs-Spurs on ESPN: 2nd-most watched opening night ever
Viewership of the season-opening doubleheader featuring Celtics-Knicks and Mavericks-Spurs was up 80% from last year.

• Wow
I hope Derrick White becomes our mini version of Jamaal Murray. And Holiday becomes our KCPope. I feel the Nuggets team has packaged a great old school first five, with 5 traditional positions filled with excellence. I'm not a fan of positionless basketball. :)

Derrick White's hairline removal....huge power up! :D

• Haha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu